Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Rosita is sick....

Discussion in 'Episode 1005 - What It Always Is' started by Dnae, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

We hear Dante' tell Siddiq that Rosita is not feeling well.

Dante' assures Siddiq it is nothing to worry about.

I do wonder though - is Rosita's illness a product of the water being tainted by the Whisperers? Perhaps they have been sabotaging the water supply for several days now.

And the synopsis for next week states that Siddiq finds it harder than expected to unravel a mystery. Perhaps Rosita's illness is the mystery. At first I thought it could be that Siddiq was trying to find a way to help Zeke but now I wonder if it centers around Rosita

Thoughts anyone?

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

I was wondering if he was trying to unravel his own mind/nightmares/flashbacks. Like he's trying to block something he doesn't want to remember, and it's trying to come to the surface. I actually hope I'm wrong, because that would most likely be something utterly horrific, - people have already made some terrrifying guesses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

It briefly crossed my mind that Siddiq asked how Rosita was, but didn't ask about Coco.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Yes, I also found that rather odd.

If mom is sick it only seems that the next logical question is to ask how if the baby is also not feeling well

• Like Like x 1
  5. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

May be she just misses Eugene terribly.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Chr1s

Chr1s Well-Known Member

It's an interesting thought. The idea of tainted water making her sick. Opens a bunch of other questions, the first of which would be. How does that effect Coco? She breast feeds, if she's sick from tainted water/food could that be passed down?

• Like Like x 2
  7. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

So the tainting of the water supply. Aaron saw her do it. Why hasn't this been addressed yet?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Along with addressing how many times the Whisperers have crossed borders now and the Alexandrians have a witness to them actually messing with their water, which is active provocation for conflict. Surely things will reach boiling point now, with the water being the last drop, pun intended?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

Killing the zombie in the water stream was tainting the water? Man did I not get that...

But how does that make sense? Where would you find water that hasn't been in contact with walkers? They just walk in straight lines...

10. KiernansFaerie

KiernansFaerie Active Member

Gamma didn't actually put the body in the water, did she? I have a vague recollection of the body laying next to the water and she walked away without shoving it in after Aaron gave her the bandage? It's just a flash of memory and I may have it wrong.
    So from that experience, I'm not sure they'd make the connection. It's only a matter of time before they find the bodies though.

11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Like @NakedCity I did not catch it on my first TWO watches. I only caught it on number 3 last night LOL.

When she kills that walker it was IN the water and then she gutted him and spilled the guts into the water. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Gamma is damming the water with dead bodies AND she is gutting the walkers also - there is a shot of the blood and guts mixing in with the water.

I would imagine that by damming the creek she is then causing the water to become stagnant and that in and of itself can prove to be a catastrophe in the making

Combining the two ????!?!?!?!!! Alpha ain't playin' ya'll

Malaria and dengue are among the main dangers of stagnant water, which can become a breeding ground for the mosquitoes that transmit these diseases.[2]

Stagnant water can be dangerous for drinking because it provides a better incubator than running water for many kinds of bacteria and parasites. Stagnant water is often contaminated with human and animal feces, particularly in deserts or other areas of low rain.[2]

Stagnant water may be classified into the following basic, although overlapping, types:

• Water body stagnation (stagnation in swamp, lake, lagoon, river, etc.)
    • Surface and ground waters stagnation
    • Trapped water stagnation. The water may be trapped in human artifacts (discarded cans, plant pots, tires, dug-outs, roofs, etc.), as well as in natural containers, such as hollow tree trunks, leaf sheath etc.
    To avoid ground and surface water stagnation, drainage of surface and subsoil is advised. Areas with a shallow water table are more susceptible to ground water stagnation due to the lower availability of natural soil drainage.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_stagnation

#12 Dnae, Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Alpha is waging some ancient siege tactics.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I don't link Rosita to the water. At least I didn't until I read this thread, but I still don't think they tie in. Otherwise Dante could/would have said "Rosita and several others aren't feeling good". I took it that maybe she's knocked up again because he did say it was nothing to worry about. Can you say "blended family"?

• Like Like x 1
  15. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s just Rosita who is the only one who is sick or who came forward so far. Perhaps by the end of next episode, if Siddiq returns to Alexandria, he’ll learn that a couple other townspeople have become sick as well. Fuel to the fire that is paranoia!

16. Terminator

Perhaps, perhaps, what if, might be etc, etc

17. Terminator

Looks like I was wrong. Seems to be an epidemic of some sort going through Alexandria. Is it the water? We'll see.

18. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Totally think it is.