Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

10B Trailer

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Season 10' started by BlackBird, Feb 4, 2020.

1. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Far too fast for me to make much sense of all the action, but nice to see Daryl and Zeke have a moment. Anyone else has a better eye and more patience to spot any more goodies here?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

At the 0:20 second mark, Negan is wearing a Whisperer Mask. :eek:

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I watched it frame by frame. The most interesting shot for me was Michonne with her pet walkers on chains. From the appearance of Danai it looked like an old shot, but I'm not 100% sure. If it's new then we could be seeing her departure scene. Not really sure how I feel about her leaving the same way she entered the show.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

In a previous season 10 trailer we do see Michonne donning her old hairstyle, cape and pets on chains.
    [​IMG]

In this newer trailer we see Michonne with her current hairstyle, and the pets are tied with ropes rather than chains
    [​IMG]

Not sure if this is an indication of her departure scene but it does make it seem that Michonne will have a flashback to when we first met her at the end of season 2

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Screen grabs taken from the above trailer.....

[​IMG]

Daryl with his new medieval "toy" and wearing his updated vest that we saw Judith handing to him in a previous trailer

6. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

We've only ever seen Michonne with 2 sets of walkers. Mike and Terry, and then the 2 she acquired from the prison after it fell. Those two were both wearing plaid shirts. I believe these are two walkers we've never seen before, and Michonne wouldn't really have ever had a chance to use other walkers, as she used Mike and Terry since the beginning, when their camp fell.

It still could turn out to be a dream or hallucination, or even a flashback if the director didn't put much thought into the clothing of the walkers, but it has me intrigued that this may indeed be Michonne's fate again, at least for little while.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Left to right: Appears to be Marco, then Eugene. Aaron front and center. And then I was assuming that the circled person to the right was Yumiko

[​IMG]
    And then in the next frames the shot pans out and we see at 1. appears to Dianne; 2. is Kelly and 3. is definitely Yumiko

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I appears that Zeke is no longer wearing a scarf to cover up his tumor. Does this mean the jig is up? Is this an indication that Daryl and Zeke have mended fences or is this Zeke making a request of Daryl to always look out for Carol?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Luke involved in some deep hand to hand combat. This way of fighting will bring an element of intensity that season 8's All Out War was sorely lacking
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Okay, this was frightening the first time I viewed the trailer.....
    [​IMG]
    Based on the topsoil it appears that this is a freshly dug grave. But of who? And at first I thought it was a walker clawing its way out but then I instantly realized that no one in Alexandria would bury someone without making sure they were REALLY DEAD LOL. Then I wondered if that sneak Dante' buried the old lady without piercing her brain. But then the arm in this shot is clearly wearing a long sleeve something. I was perplexed

BUT

Next shot when the video is slowed down you can see that Beta is standing next to this same cross. Coincidence? This has me figuratively scratching my head. IF that would be Beta clawing his way out of the grave then HOW the hell did he get there? I mean, not as though he could easily bury himself....certainly not without being seen. Hmmmmmmm, what does Angela Kang have up her sleeve? A red herring?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Neuropyramidal

I will have to look at it better later when I can blow it up to identify more, but the one to the immediate right of Aaron is Alexandria Resident #8. She's been around since Season 5 when she was often in charge of the gate. She's been through a lot, including fighting several battles against the saviors, as well as the horde that swarmed into Alexandria in S6, and we've seen her already in 10A training for battle against the whisperers on the beach.

#11 Neuropyramidal, Feb 5, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

These next two screen grabs follow one another in the trailer (which we all know does not necessarily mean they are actually the same scene!)

But is it possible that Gabe is actually aiming at Gamma? If so I would assume that this would occur after she goes to their gates to inform them about the cave situation.

I have so many questions!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I knew that either you are @mistertrouble189 would identify more than the obvious ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

The assumption here is that Michonne is still on the island

But where is Virgil? Was it not quite as Virgil painted it out to be (silly question!!!! Of course it was not as safe and sound as Virgil made it sound LOL)

Question is - Is Michonne the one stalking or is Michonne being stalked?
    [​IMG]

And are these people with Michonne or could they possibly be the people that Michonne is trying to at the very least get the one up on?
    [​IMG]
    Person in the dark shirt certainly appears to be holding a weapon.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Neuropyramidal

My guess is red herring. It could even be a dumpster-gate type angle-herring where its really just a walker laying down on the ground near the grave, and his arm is twisted so it makes it appear from the camera angle that its something coming out of the grave.

16. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

I am also leaning toward red herring. Trailers are always packed like a can of sardines with those things!

17. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Connie and Magna in the cave
    [​IMG]

Kelly in the cave
    [​IMG]

We have evidence that Kelly makes it out of the cave but we have only seen Connie and Magna in the cave. Same with Jerry, have only seen in the cave. Is it possible that one or more of these three do not make it out alive?

Personally, I would not have been too upset if Carol had perished in the cave. She has always been that character that sometimes I really like her and at other times I do not care for her. I still believe this has a great deal to do with just how much I despised her character in the comic book.

18. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Alpha has a boo-boo
    [​IMG]

Rosita has a boo-boo.
    [​IMG]

Daryl has one. Carol has one that matches Alpha's. Kelly has one. EVERYBODY has boo-boos

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Negan graduated to mask wearer
    [​IMG]

20. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

How much do you want to bet that someone told Judith to stay in the house!!!!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2