Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

As far as I know Biden won’t work for the people until he’s elected, but I do like your idea of what he should have said. That would have been ideal.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

It's the same thing as Biden's "fake" dementia, I think. lol

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Fair enough. But if you want to talk about the 'era of Trump politics' and then abide by the "if you can't beat them, join them" or the "fight fire with fire" schools of thought, then you can't complain about the foibles and/or the unsavory tactics that you perceive are being perpetrated by the other side. Because you're now endorsing those same tactics. Right?

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I agree with that. Technically speaking, Biden does not currently work for the people at this moment in time because he has not yet been elected to public office. But still.... if he WANTS the job, he might WANT to act like someone who's going to get the job.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I have to agree, technically he doesn't work for the public yet. With a thought process like this, he'll keep it that way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

You could also call them Soggy Bottoms

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

And Mushy Mouths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. purriwinkle

I think to a great extent the genie’s been let of the bottle and we ain’t getting it back in so to speak. Politics will never be as civil going forward. Having said that, Biden couldn’t sink to the same level of nastiness as Trump if he tried. He’s not that kind of person. Ooooh, he said bullshit and don’t be a horses ass. :rolleyes:He got frustrated but many saw it as an real reaction to someone who was calling him a liar.

When I see Biden regularly giving everyone around him stupid nicknames, or mocking people’s disabilities, or commenting negatively on women’s physical looks, or tweeting disparaging things about the very people he appointed to various positions, being vindictive when people tell the truth or any number of things Trump has been noted for, we’ll be in agreement. Until then, Nope.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

LMAO! You ARE seeing him do that but you're just choosing to look the other way because he's a Democrat and you vote Democrat. Sure, he hasn't gotten to "TRUMP LEVELS" yet because he's just warming up. He's on the fast track.

The guy challenged an overweight man to a push up contest and an IQ test. He then was a nut's hair away from calling him a fat ass or a fatty when he said "Look, fat".

He called lady a "lying dog-faced pony soldier" whatever the hell that is.

Those are just a small sampling of examples. Don't make me open up the archives on all of the horrible and/or questionable things he's said and done while a Senator or Veep.

And as far as the issue with him calling the ironworker that he was full of shit and "Horse's ass"..... You're just regurgitating his campaign's spin and talking points. Because NO ONE with half a brain believes that Biden was "innocent" and simply defending himself. Biden actually challenged the guy to go outside. To a fight??? LMAO!!!

And in the midst of that, he abruptly told his FEMALE staffer to shush. Twice. If Trump had done that to a female staffer, you and every single woman on this site would be loosing your effing minds over it. But since it's lovely old Joe doing it and he's the "perfect candidate" (ROFL), there's nothing to see here gals. Go about your business. Everything is just fine. lol

Sorry, but I gotta call 'bullshit' on all of your points. Try again.

11. purriwinkle

You say tomato, I say tomahto.......each of us sees it through their own filter which is normal. Every American will have to wade through all the media coverage and decide which view they are most comfortable with and vote accordingly in November. There is no perfect candidate on either side but they’re who we’re going to have to choose between. I’m not going to change your mind and you won’t change mine. It goes beyond which candidate acts appropriately or not. We have some major “philosophical” differences. Of course come Election Day I hope more people see it my way than yours. ;)

I’d love to stay up with this election but with better weather rolling in, I won’t be here as much. I have too many things I want to do, providing COVID-19 doesn’t change my plans, lol. Just this morning my daughter called. Her college will be closed for the next two weeks, one of which is spring break granted, but they’re having meetings with the students as to how they can finish up if they stay closed down. What a pain in the ass.

*update: classes are toast until April 14th. The labs will be open but students have to sit at every other station to keep space between them.

#1631 purriwinkle, Mar 12, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Morgotha

Because being the best candidate for the job is irrelevant, her most important job qualification is her ovaries. I've got a good idea for you Biden, if you know of a few women who are qualified to be president tomorrow, pick one of THEM to be president and you be their vice president. Assuming you didn't pick Hellary Clinton, you'd have my vote.

"
    Joe Biden committed to picking a woman as his running mate during Sunday's televised Democratic presidential debate while Sen. Bernie Sanders said "in all likelihood" he would also choose a female vice presidential candidate if he's the nominee.

"My administration will look like the country and I commit that I will in fact pick a woman to be vice president," the former vice president said. "There are a number of women who are qualified to be president tomorrow. I will pick a woman as my vice president.""

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...likelihood-he-will-too/ar-BB11emlJ?li=BBnb7Kz

13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I don't want him picking ANY woman for ANYTHING. He's already gotten his wife and his sister mixed up, so who knows what kind of mayhem will result with other things? The poor woman who he asks to be his VP might end up directing traffic in Des Moines or become the Ambassador to North Korea or some shit.I guess he'll have plenty of time to work out the kinks while he's running for US Senate. lololololol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. purriwinkle

Or maybe he’ll forget he’s The president and she’ll end up running things.......this could work, lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Morgotha

If I was on his short list the first thing I'd do is put a LOT of effort in to making sure my hair was as silky and sweet-smelling as possible.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Ya know what? I'd be okay with that! hahahaha!

17. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

LMFAO!!! That's just so wrong on so many levels! BUT SO FUNNY!

My eyes are seriously welling up with tears from laughter right now. No jokes. This might be the funniest thing I think I've read from you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

Biden wants a woman vice president to ensure he will have convenient neck and hair to sniff at all times.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Gabbled dropped out finally. She endorses Biden

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1