Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Who's that? Lol

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Gabbled. LOLOLOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Ohhhhh... Maybe she's referring to Tulip Gobbles from Maine. :D:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Heavy sigh. I hate auto correct so much.
    3 times I had to correct auto correct. 3 times. And it still changed it back.

Gabbard Gabbard Gabbard

The truth is out there

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Biden has the same fondness for the truth that Trump does:

"
    "When I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania," Biden said. "And I've spent a lot of time -- and the University of Delaware has the Biden School as well, so I've spent a lot of time on campus with college students."

Biden, quite notably, became vice president of the United States under President Obama when he left the Senate in 2009. It was, however, in 2017 when he received the title of "Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor" from the University of Pennsylvania."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-claim-professor-after-leaving-senate-confusion

6. Morgotha

7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

They've been a garbage publication for at least 2 decades.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tink

tink Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Morgotha

10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Don't worry. He'll be back in 2024 and he'll lose again. Wash, rinse and repeat again for 2028 and lose again. 2032? I'm not sure he can hold out that long. But if he's alive, he'll run. lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Morgotha

So people are suddenly speculating that Biden will pick Kamala Harris to be his vp pick.

I don't like myself for thinking this way, but people now joke about Biden sniffing hair, and are concerned he might have been a sexual harasser in the past, so to pair him with someone who is rumored to have gotten her political appointments in California by going to bed with Willie Brown (the Democratic political fixer at the time)? That just sounds like a recipe for PR disaster.

And from a practical perspective, what is Harris bringing to the table? More black people voted for Biden than Harris, and people on the left don't like her for her actions as attorney general in California. I don't see what her appeal to him would be.

Well... her hair's o.k. I mean, there's that.

"
    Speculation that Kamala Harris could become Joe Biden's running mate went into overdrive after she dropped into a virtual fundraiser for the newly minted presumptive 2020 Democratic nominee.

"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elec...s-veepstakes-speculation-ramps-up/ar-BB12lMpf

12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I feel like him picking her or Stacie Abrams is almost in the bag. He wants a woman, uh-huh (LMAO) and he wants them to be a person of color. Keep in mind, it's not because that person happens to be of good character or because they are the right choice, but because he's pandering.

Neither one of those women deserve to be a VP in my opinion. Not because of what they look like. Because of who they are. Harris is not a good candidate. She couldn't even hold up to the little bit of scrutiny that came her way back with 25 other people were running.

Also, since when did the candidate for VP make a difference and tip the scales for the person running for President? Never.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Morgotha

I guess I was just surprised that Biden would pick Harris. I mean Trump has his own scandals, and went out of his way to pick Mr. Squeaky Clean as a VP. Biden is going to pick someone with as many, if not more, skeletons in their closet as he himself has. Doesn't make sense, IMO.

14. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Pence wasn't chosen because he's squeeky clean, he was chosen because of his fudamentalist Christian leanings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Morgotha

A man who won't be alone in the same room with a woman unless his wife is present isn't likely to be involved with any sex scandals, IMO. Hee hee, well, with women, at least:rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Yes, but again that's not because he's 'sqeaky clean', it's religious fundamentalism.

17. Morgotha

Let's back up a step. What scandals are associated with Mr. Pence that make you say he's NOT "squeaky clean"?

18. tink

tink Well-Known Member

You're purposefully misunderstanding me. You can be squeaky clean and not be a religious fundamentalist. Pence is a religious fundamentalist. That's why he's VP, Trump wanted the evangelicals to vote for him, and they are his primary supporters even now.

19. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Do you actually believe this nonsense?

I only ask because you've made other statements about Pence multiple times that have turned out to be misleading or false. The last thing you said about him was nothing more than a vicious and slanderous lie.

Why should anyone believe anything that you say about Mike Pence when you've spread multiple lies about him, whether they be intentional or unwittingly?

20. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Happy Easter from Uncle Joe. lol
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2