Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

episode 16 teaser

Discussion in 'Episode 1015 - The Tower' started by bula412, Apr 6, 2020.

1. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Watched talking dead and caught the teaser for ep. 16. Everyone kind of knew that maggie would be back and it's good to see her make her return in the final episode of this season. Do you think that she brought reinforcements with her? Also, who is the guy with the mask on that runs into aaron and alden in the woods? He's not a whisperer. Is he with maggie or a whole new character? Is he with the helicopter people? kind of has the same look to him

2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think that person with the mask is part of Maggie's group. Looks like that person is good at hand-to-hand combat and my bet is that that masked person is a she and is one of the twin bodyguard of Georgie. Maggie will find that buried note and her group (ie the Others) is the last finger of Gabe's fist.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. walkon

walkon Active Member

When that masked person showed up I found myself thinking and hoping . . .Morgan! Is the old, hard fighting Morgan here! Oh, I know not a breath of a chance, but dang! I really liked that Morgan! A body can hope for awhile, can't they? lolol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

Sorry, I just noticed this thread is discussing the sneak peak I've posted in a separate thread. Sorry for duplicating. :oops:

5. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I think the "Whisperer's" that caught Aaron and Alden are Maggie's people. They killed some whisperer's for their masks. How long ago did she find the note that Carol left?

6. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

I don’t think so, they are Whisperers. The Rifle Whisperer (credited in 1015)
    . I’m curious as to HOW Alden and Aaron gained the upper hand in the face of a rifle... unless it was unloaded?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

When it showed the rifle pointed and the look on Aaron's face, I thought the gun was being held by someone he recognized. Watching the E16 preview, they somehow get the upper hand and kick the snot out of the Whisperers until that ninja person shows up. The timing of Maggie receiving that note will be critical to the episode, but I don't think that's going to be one of the twins. I do agree Maggie's group is the fifth finger of Gabe's forces.

8. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Carol has really pretty handwriting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Whisperers do not have many guns so it must be someone else right?

The "Others", could it be the commonwealth swooping in, just murdering everyone? Gabriel do not seem that worried.

#9 Marc, Apr 6, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

There is a lot in these teasers, so why is the episode not released on sunday? Some scenes left? I imagine so but its odd. It should been done by now In my opinion. Especially with all the scenes shown already. >.>

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

Post production delay due to the coronavirus.

12. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

When Carol wrote and buried that note, it must be at her lowest point + full desperation. She probably thought the Whisperers will totally destroy all of ASZ+Hilltop+Oceanside. So, that note is not meant for a call of help upon a danger of an approaching herd +Beta but as a will for Maggie to know when she return and find out they are all dead. It was probably this deep desperation that Carol took the risky step to release Negan on the mission.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Yeah, there never been a bigger wild card than releasing Negan into the wild again! Not that late teenage kid in season 2, not Michonne in season 3. Well, the only more dangerous release was Gareth and his Termites but that was just foolish. Carol kinda knew Negan had some heart for some people. But VERY risky and desperation galore!

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

All of the scenes have been filmed, but post production wasn’t finished yet.
    That’s where they add the green screen background, add music, do voiceovers and edit.
    This is all done at the studio, with lots of people.
    Now they are working from home and it’s slowly getting done.

The truth is out there

15. Seventh_son

Seventh_son Well-Known Member

Will Morgan even survive the season opener of Fear? I hope so, but combining the fact that he was in a really bad predicament when we last saw him with the fact that he's in that new AMC cop series (that is Lenny, correct?) and things aren't looking to hopeful for his character.

Also, the teaser I've seen for the new season of Fear (brief though it was) showed nothing of Morgan beyond his current predicament. Granted, there may have been other teasers released that I haven't seen that contradict this (I hope so; I like Morgan also!).

Love the idea that the masked person on Walking is actually "Old Man Morgan", though I can't see that as feasible. Season 11 would just be him explaining to everyone what's been happening with him since he left (and the why even bother having a new season of Fear?). Still would be a totally cool reveal.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I think it's setup now for Sherry to save Morgan.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1