Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

This is what happens when you don't carefully read the engraver's form and put the wrong thing in the wrong area.:D LOL, I'm sure she loved her "thoughtful" gift!

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Morgotha

4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Fortunately I do not have any Pittsburgh products in my garage. Thanks for the heads up.

Way to...... waaaaaait forrrrrr iiiiiiit....... ratchet up the awareness on this very serious safety recall. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Morgotha

Lori Loughlin pleaded guilty to bribing a college official, and both she and her husband are seriously going to pay.

I really don't understand this scandal. I mean, if you're mega rich and you REALLY want your kids to go to Harvard business school, but don't have an "in", I can sort of see it. But a half-million dollars to go to USC?? LOL, I thought they took anyone who could come up with the tuition in cash. How dumb IS their daughter anyway? And if their daughter's scholastic achievements put her nowhere near their admissions standards, why would her parents want her to go there? She'd likely just flunk out (wasting their $500,000).

I really don't get it. That being said, I don't really think it's worth putting her in prison for, not after they're fining her and her husband another $400,000. Also, they're giving her husband 5 *months* in jail! In a state where they don't even prosecute people for stealing less than $1000 dollars from a store, it seems a bit harsh.

"
    It's a major about-face for the former "Full House" actress and her designer husband, who pleaded not guilty last year in the case that made global headlines after they were arrested in March 2019 and accused of paying a $500,000 bribe to get their daughters into the University of Southern California as crew team recruits despite neither girl participating in the sport.

According to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Massachusetts, the Los Angeles-based couple will plead guilty at an upcoming court date — specifically, Lori "will plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud," while her husband "will plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud and honest services wire and mail fraud."

Under the terms of the deal, which is subject to the court's approval, Lori will serve two months in prison, pay a $150,000 fine and serve two years of supervised release as well as do 100 hours of community service. Mossimo, however, will serve five months behind bars, pay a $250,000 fine, serve two years of supervised release and complete 250 hours of community service.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...n-scandal-case-details/ar-BB14q1IN?li=BBnb7Kz

6. Morgotha

7. Morgotha

8. Morgotha

LOL, it isn't just ex-cons that are faking Wuhan virus infection. And, umm..., WHY are you and your pals drinking in a room full of open coffins?

"
    The mayor of a town in Peru posed as a dead coronavirus victim — by lying in a coffin while wearing a face mask — to avoid being arrested for violating lockdown rules that he should have been helping enforce, according to reports Thursday.

Jaime Rolando Urbina Torres was out drinking with friends in Tantará on Monday night when he allegedly played dead to throw off cops who arrived to bust them for defying public health orders amid the pandemic, according to the UK’s Evening Standard.

The mayor — who has already faced criticism for being absent for much of the time during the outbreak — is shown in a photo released by local police lying in a coffin with his eyes closed.

Torres was detained for violating curfew and social distancing laws, the paper reports."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/peruvian-mayor-corpse-pose-coronavirus-lockdown

9. Morgotha

10. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

#5170 Sharpie61, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
  11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

12. Morgotha

Great. A 6'3" 240 lb. football player goes bananas and starts killing people. He also previously said this:

"“An irrefutable factor in this plague of violence effecting the nation MUST be attributed extremist views brought about by an environment that promotes toxic masculinity while enabling individuals with a dangerously severe lack of sympathy/remorse to freely acquire firearms. How much more will it take for people to understand SOMETHING in our system isn’t working and action needs to be taken? Remember the victims, not the shooters or their ideology"

I must say I agree with the man. When the police catch up with him, I hope they remember the victims before worrying about him.

13. Morgotha

Three boys encouraged a black widow spider to bite them so they would get super powers like Spiderman. They ended up in the hospital for their troubles.

The poor, naive kids! They went through all that pain for nothing. Don't they know it has to be a *radioactive* spider that bites them? Next time they should find a spider at a nuke plant and get *that* to bite them!

"Three young Bolivian boys were hospitalized earlier this month when they were stung by a black widow spider while tending goats in a small Bolivian village, a report Monday said.

Believing a bite by the spider would give them powers like comic book superhero Spider-Man, the boys, aged 12, 10 and 8 from Chayanta, a town in the Andean region of Potosi, approached the spider on May 14 and poked it with a stick, Virgilio Pietro, epidemiology chief at the Bolivian Ministry of health told Telemundo."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/boliv...piderman-get-stung-by-dangerous-spider-report

14. Morgotha

Because of the lockdown, rats in the cities are starving as there isn't the usual supply of food for them. I feel so sorry for their plight... let's be real here. Rats spread disease and are destructive. If they are hungry and willing to go in to nonstandard places, etc., this is a GREAT opportunity to poison or otherwise kill them en masse.

Maybe Cuomo will do something useful and kill some rats.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cdc...-cannibal-rats-amid-covid-19-garbage-shortage

15. Morgotha

16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oooooh! That is bothersome to look at.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Morgotha

Police brutality in Minneapolis. This man was trying to pass a bad check, and *after* the police had him in handcuffs put a knee on the man's neck until he was dead.

The police involved were fired, and I'm assuming will be sent to prison, but in addition to the loss of this man to his family, this really shows a lack of professionalism and training. Minneapolis needs to rethink how they are training their police.

Oh, and the man was committing a crime, and should have been arrested for it, but killed? No.

"
    Chaos broke out on Tuesday night in Minneapolis as protesters took to the streets to demand action after the death of George Floyd, a Minnesota man who died in police custody a day earlier.

Police fired rubber bullets, tear gas and stun grenades on some protesters, reports said. The protest started peacefully, but the situation deteriorated and some demonstrators were seen breaking windows of police cars and hurling rocks, reports said.

Floyd, 46, died Monday night and video later emerged showing the man on the ground with a police officer pressing his knee against Floyd's neck. Footage released of the incident showed Floyd shouting, “I cannot breathe” and “Don’t kill me.”

Officers had responded to a call from a grocery store that claimed Floyd had allegedly used a forged check."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-p...ate-minnesota-streets-over-death-george-floyd

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Moral of this story: Don't use checks. Debit/Card cards are much safer..... for you!

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. Morgotha

20. Morgotha