Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Funny because that has happened. There have been photo stills of Trump doing that and people on social media and the famously bias regular media have all overreacted with their predictable commentary.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Orange man bad!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Biden has stated that over 6000 military personnel have died from covid. He was slightly off, in that only 7 people in the military have died from covid. I suppose being off by 99.8 % isn't bad. LOL, he also said there were 111,000 *cases* in the military, which would mean over 10% of the military was infected, and if that was true that would be some serious news. It isn't, of course. I guess it just shows how these guys read what's in front of them without knowing or caring what it means.

"
    emocratic presidential nominee Joe Biden misspoke during a campaign stop in Michigan, incorrectly saying that over 6,000 U.S. military members have died from the novel coronavirus.

Speaking in Warren, Mich., Biden cited the number of confirmed cases and deaths from COVID-19 in Michigan as being the numbers for the military, saying the armed forces had seen 118,984 cases and 6,114 deaths.

Shortly after the event, Biden’s campaign quickly clarified that Biden had mixed up the numbers for Michigan with those from military. As of Wednesday, only seven members of the military had died from COVID-19."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...navirus-death-count-accidently-cited-michigan

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Here's a video of Bernie swinging a bat. It's amazing that no one in the media suggested he might play major league baseball next season.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Morgotha

I'll say one thing, for someone who's 79 years old with a heart condition, he's looking pretty good! I'd rather have him be the Dem nominee than Biden, that's for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

I love it when really bad comparisons are made. lol

7. Morgotha

I say that it's *so far out in left field* it could be called a non sequitur.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Yes. And that seems to be a regular occurrence, which is too bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

At least he’s only misquoting some figures, not throwing out crazy ideas like we should look into injecting disinfectants into our bodies to fight the virus like Trump suggested back in April.

[​IMG]

#2029 purriwinkle, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Stealth

Yes, the point was that it's as ludicrious to suggest Biden would be a fascist as it is to believe Bernie could play baseball.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Morgotha

? Your video shows that Bernie IS playing baseball, so that means Biden is a fascist? O.k.

LOL, now Bernie probably isn't good enough to get in to the major leagues, but that doesn't mean he can't try. Same thing with Biden, to continue your analogy. He might not be able to get in to the big leagues of fascist leaders, but that wouldn't stop him from trying. Is that the point you were making?

Sigh. Actually, my post wasn't about Biden emulating the Nazis, you know, but on the media's selective coverage of politicians and events.

12. Stealth

My original post said major league baseball. That's what I was referring to. C'mon. lol

13. Morgotha

How bad is TDS? Chris Cuomo says it's TRUMP's fault Nancy Pelosi had her stylist open the salon for her.

"
    Cuomo - the brother of New York Governor Andrew Cuomo - said: "Maybe she was listening to the president who said masks are weakness, who’s always encouraging people to take off masks, who held his big speech about how to control the pandemic in front of a crowd that was largely without masks.

"Maybe Pelosi’s falling under the influence.”"

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1415663/chris-cuomo-blames-nancy-pelosi-hair-trump-influence/

14. Stealth

Yesterday Trump held an indoor rally in in Henderson Nevada which was against state and medical guidelines. He also encouraged the crowd at the event to demand that their governor open up the state so that more people can catch the virus and die.

The last time the Trump Death Cult held an indoor rally was in Tulsa back in June. This led to at least 500 cases of the virus and Oklahoma's largest spike so far during the pandemic. Herman Cain also contracted the coronavirus after the event and died.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

^^^^You're spreading speculative and misleading information.

He went to the Tulsa rally on June, 20th.
    He went to several other locations and events between June 20th and June 29th.
    He went to a few places in Arizona during this span and there was a spike in cases at the time.
    He tested positive on June, 29th.
    He died on July 20th

No one has any proof about how or where Herman Cain contracted the virus. All anyone knows for certain is that he most likely got it because he refused to wear a mask and he did not distance himself properly. But that's it.

You are point blank linking Herman Cain's contraction of the virus and his death to the Tulsa rally and stating so as if it's a matter of fact, when it is not.

#2035 Jama, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Morgotha

I'd bet we can safely assume Cain did NOT catch covid at the Trump rally using a bit of reasoning and a few assumptions about today's media and political climate.

How can I make such an assertion, you ask? Well, the rationale goes like this:

1. The most straightforward way to see if Cain caught the covid at Trump's rally is if there was a cluster of people at Trump's rally who all caught or came to the rally with covid and were sitting near Cain. Or if Cain was unlucky, even having ONE person near him at the event who contracted covid would be an indication that he was exposed there.

2. The media hates Trump and his rallies with a passion, and are always on the lookout to say he did something wrong. Therefore they would investigate thoroughly to try and find any contacts near Cain who developed the covid so they could publish that Trump's rally killed him.

3. The media has NOT published that people near Cain at Trump's rally contracted covid, so it's safe to assume that none of them did, and hence it's also safe to assume Cain didn't contract covid there, either, but contracted covid instead at some location that wouldn't look like it was Trump's fault.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Morgotha

This is funny. Kamala Harris was talking about winning the election and what would happen during a Harris administration (not a Biden administration). Kind of hard to walk that back, LOL!

"
    Speaking during a virtual roundtable with small business owners in Arizona, Harris vowed that they will have an ally in the White House with the campaign's "Build Back Better" initiative.

However, the California senator appeared to briefly suggest that she was at the top of the Democratic ticket.

"A Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States," she said. She quickly clarified, "The Biden-Harris administration will provide access to $100 billion in low-interest loans and investments from minority business owners.""

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ka...rris-administration-during-virtual-roundtable

• Like Like x 1
  18. purriwinkle

One will never know for sure where he contracted Covid but the rally is one possibility, because who the hell can contact trace effectively at such a large gathering? Would a person know who was sitting next to them or around them by name? Unlikely. How many times have you been to a concert or movie or live theater or a ball game etc. where you could tell authorities who was sitting around you. Same with a rally of this type.

Without contact tracing you have no way of knowing if other people sitting around Cain got sick or even if they would be cooperative since most think it ‘s a hoax or unnecessary by their not wearing masks. Besides, reporters are not contact tracers so you can’t look to the press to follow up on that.

So,while you may say he didn’t get sick at the rally you can’t know that for sure either.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Morgotha

C'mon, man! There's a big difference between you and I going to a concert and a former candidate for president showing up at a rally *for* the president. He would be (and was) filmed a LOT more front and center on the floor of the rally than you or I would have been filmed watching U2 from the cheap seats.

I agree we'll never know for sure, but there's PLENTY of video of Cain at that rally. It shouldn't be hard for a dutiful media to find the people he was around the longest and see if they were infected as well (or were there spreading the disease).

As far as what the press can do and what I'd ask them to: I wouldn't expect them to want to, or be able to, find Kavanaugh's high school yearbook from 30 years ago, nor to report on it, nor to dig up incidents from his days as a juvenile - yet they did. That being the case, I don't think finding out who was big-named enough to be dancing with Cain near the stage of a Trump rally would be too daunting of a task for them to pull off. LOL, of course my suspicion is that they DID pull it off, but didn't like what they found, and so buried it.

20. purriwinkle

Ok, that’s a given and here’s an example of a pic taken at the rally.

[​IMG]

But I would ask you this, did he stay in that seat for the whole rally? Do people not use the rest room for example? Will there be pictures taken there? How about when it’s time to leave. Did he go out with the crowd or was he whisked away? I don’t know that, do you? Did he shake hands with anyone? I can’t imagine a pic being taken every time.

You stated it only takes ONE infected person coming close enough to spread the disease. I suggest that a gathering of this size with unmasked people everywhere makes it difficult to trace everyone anyone who was there came into contact with.

Besides, even if some of the people he was seen with also contracted the disease, they may have been asymptomatic.
    Even if they had a positive result without becoming severely ill, reporters wouldn’t necessarily be privy to that information due to HIPPA restrictions on giving out personal medical information.

#2040 purriwinkle, Sep 15, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2020