Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The end of the show

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Sharpie61, Sep 9, 2020.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well HELLOOOOOOO ghost.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

May be a Star Trek and Walking Dead coming together series, with the walkers evolving to be the Borg.

3. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

No. Just no. Sorry, but that idea is not blowing my skirt up.

They'd have to connect about a billion dots to make the transition from zombie to Borg plausible, and even then it would be extremely cheesy.

4. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

First of the billion dots is this:- Cmdr. Michael Burnham will be revealed to be a 27th generation clone of Sasha Williams

#24 Blueman, Sep 18, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  5. Miamicuse

Miamicuse Active Member

I agree that many of the spin off shows I do not follow. I watched a few episodes of FTWD and stopped, and didn't watch The World Beyond.

I didn't expect to follow TWD initially, I watched S1Ep1 out of curiosity but started to watch every episode till the end of the All Out War, after that I catch it when I can but sometimes I will catch up two to three shows at the same time.

Part of it I think the walkers have mostly faded into the background. Yes it is a threat, but it's the same threat that hasn't changed, and the story lines have been 99.9% on the human side, but I think when the walkers have faded so much into the background then the show felt stale to me.