Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Been away for awhile

Discussion in 'Survivor Intros' started by Rigor_Mortis, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis Member

As the title says - returning poster vs. new poster. Just wanted to rant/whine/throw this out there while it was fresh in my mind. Thing is, when I was checking this forum on a semi-regular basis, I could go to google and type "walking dead forums" and this one would be the only one that would come up. Don't really remember the url battleroyalforums, though in hindsight, it seems vaguely familiar.

Fast forward one? two? three? years and I get an inkling to check out the forums - coinciding with the long-delayed season 10 finale. I'm sure you can see where this is going, but to spell it out, doing the above brought up multiple forums and I was annoyed for a bit b/c I thought this forum had either disbanded or or was revamped to the point I'd have to make a new account.

At any rate, I could just be dense in that there may have been multiple forums for years (likely) and I just never paid attention b/c this one came up first. Nonetheless, I'm glad I was able to find it again and remember my credentials, even though I'm though I wasn't all that active even when I was checking these forums regularly. Well, off to take a look at what people had say about the finale (Not going to watch World Beyond) until tomorrow.

TLDR: I'm glad this forums still around and I remembered how to log in

• Like Like x 1
  2. NakedCity

NakedCity Well-Known Member

The battleroyal part of the address is fairly new and probably the reason the forum doesn't appear in the first links of a Google search. Good to have you back, we need a few active members to discuss the zombies, we lost quite a few members to these other forums you dare speak of! ;-)

3. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis Member

I did notice the attrition seemed pretty bad when a "live reaction" thread for a season finale that was on hiatus for six months was 3 pages AFTER the show was over whereas in the days of old any generic episode's live reaction would have 12+ pages prior to the half-way point.

I've taken to DVR'ing and don't think I'd could muster the patience to sit through the endless barrage of commercials again - so I'll probably not be contributing much to "live reaction" threads. However, I'll try not let 2 or 3 MORE years pass before I contribute to the forums in some manner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Sadly, this forum is slowly dying. :(

• Agree Agree x 1