Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by surviving, Jan 28, 2020.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Ahem....I’ll take Lucifer Morningstar any ole day and he’s much better looking than Trump, IMO. ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh, and one can read the book and know the lore like Harry Potter, LoTRs, even Game of Thrones et al. You don’t have to believe it’s real to discuss the characters.

#2821 purriwinkle, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Are you suggesting that Lord of the Rings and Game of Thrones aren't real?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Seriously? THAT gets you excited? Hee hee, I don't feel so bad about my whole "Bruce Campbell" thing now. :oops:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. purriwinkle

We all need a little work in the morning, lol but the end result is worth it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#2824 purriwinkle, Oct 8, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Morgotha

LOL! Yeah, and that's one thing you can count on in Bruckheimer's shows, everyone could be a model.

Not that I'm complaining about Lucifer (the show) mind you, but that's what I like about the old Law and Order so much. They had such a diverse cast of characters.

LOL, I also loved how all the "old ladies" were attracted to Lennie.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

7. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

But do you trust anything they say now? I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm not saying these stats are fake. I just don't know what to believe with that outfit now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Morgotha

For me it's not distrust of the WHO per se, but of distrust of the various governments involved in reporting the data. China is still reported as having less than 5000 deaths *total* throughout the epidemic, and we know that's b.s. from their bringing in the 9 additional incinerators to Wuhan, if nothing else. If you can't trust countries to tell the truth, the data becomes meaningless.

9. Morgotha

Mink are apparently quite susceptible to covid as well.

"
    (CNN)Thousands of mink have died at fur farms in Utah and Wisconsin after a series of coronavirus outbreaks.

In Utah, ranchers have lost at least 8,000 mink to Covid-19 among the animals known for their silky, luxurious pelts.
    The virus first appeared in the creatures in August, shortly after farmworkers fell ill in July, according to Dr. Dean Taylor, State Veterinarian of Utah. Initial research shows the virus was transmitted from humans to animals, and so far has not seen any cases of the opposite.

"Everything we've looked at here in Utah suggests its gone from the humans to the animals," Taylor told CNN. "It feels like a unidirectional path," he said, adding that testing is still underway. Utah's was the first outbreak among mink in the United States.
    On Friday, Kevin Hoffman, a spokesperson at the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, told CNN 2,000 mink have died from the coronavirus at a Wisconsin farm as well. Officials have quarantined the farm, Hoffman said in a release, meaning no animals or animal products may leave the Taylor County premises."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/09/us/mink-covid-outbreak-trnd/index.html

10. Morgotha

Fauci's starting to sound like Trump:

BALTIMORE — Front-line workers and those most at-risk of developing coronavirus complications could see an approved vaccine by December, but mask-wearing likely will continue as the norm well into the third quarter of 2021, immunologist Dr. Anthony Fauci told staff in an interview with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

With some coronavirus vaccines now in the third phase of trial testing and with Maryland teetering on the edge of an acceptable seven-day positivity rate, according to Johns Hopkins University’s calculation, Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, offered some updates on what Americans can expect heading into next year in an in-house interview with Dr. John Chessare, president of the Towson hospital.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/n...end-of-year-fauci-says/ar-BB19SfQk?li=BBnb7Kz

11. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

My boss just called. Another customer from work has tested positive. The other day, this guy removed his mask to cough in his hand. I had to report him to my supervisor, who had to tell our boss, who called L3Harris’ HR. They made him get the test. Positive!
    Tomorrow, I get to take another test
    I will keep you updated.

The truth is out there

#2831 Sharpie61, Oct 9, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  12. purriwinkle

Lordy. I really hope you weren’t infected with his nasty germs.

[​IMG]

13. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Anybody see him today, proclaiming to the great multitudes like an emperor from his balcony? [​IMG]

14. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Today’s test sucked. I don’t know if it was because my sinuses were bothering me, or she was just bad at nasal swabbing. It hurt.
    I was told the wait was 5-7 days for results.

The truth is out there

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  15. purriwinkle

Covita!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

17. Morgotha

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Rage!

19. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Morgotha

The WHO is DIScouraging countries from using lockdowns to control covid.

"
    Dr. David Nabarro, the World Health Organization’s special envoy on COVID-19, urged world leaders this week to stop “using lockdowns as your primary control method" for blunting a virus surge.

“We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus,” Nabarro told "The Spectator." Nabarro said lockdowns can only be justified "to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted. But by and large, we’d rather not do it.”"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...e-records-who-questions-lockdowns/5960078002/