Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Season 10 returns Feb 28, 2021

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Tony Davis, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

with 6 bonus episodes

“Home Sweet Home” (Episode 17): Maggie has returned with a story she is not ready to share, even when her past catches up to her. Negan’s safety is at stake again. Daryl and Maggie fight an unseen and unknown thread.

“Find Me” (Episode 18): An adventure for Daryl and Carol turns sideways when they come across an old cabin. It takes Daryl back to the years when he left the group after Rick disappeared as he relives a time that only the apocalypse could manifest.

“One More” (Episode 19): Gabriel and Aaron search for food and supplies to bring back to Alexandria. Small tragedies lead to bigger tragedies as faith is broken and optimism is fragmented when they are put to the ultimate test.

“Splinter” (Episode 20): Eugene, Ezekiel, Yumiko and Princess are captured and separated. Princess struggles with memories of her traumatic past and tries to escape one way or another with the help of Ezekiel.

“Diverged” (Episode 21): Daryl and Carol come to a fork in the road and head their separate ways. Each going into their own type of survival mode, the easiest of challenges become much harder. Will their individual journeys be the tipping point needed to mend their friendship, or is the distance between them permanent?

“Here’s Negan” (Episode 22): Carol takes Negan on a journey, hoping to minimize the increasing tension. Negan reflects on the events that led him to this point and comes to a conclusion about his future.

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlackBird

BlackBird Well-Known Member

These look interesting enough. But sadly no mention of Connie. I was hoping for an episode with her story, leading to her reuniting with Kelly and Daryl.

3. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I'm glad they're starting off with Maggie. The first Daryl and Carol one looks good too. The only one I have a problem with is Episode 21 with Daryl and Carol going their own separate ways. We've gone down this road countless times before. Enough. I didn't like the scene where Eugene and Co. were captured but I'll hold out judgment on the Commonwealth episode and give them a chance with it.

4. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I believe that reunion is going to be more protracted in Season 11. That's why we're not going to see any Connie in the extra six.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oshawott

Oshawott New Member

So Carol's splitting from the group again? How many times does that make now?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

I think these all look interesting. TWD is still my favourite show of the Walking Dead world.

7. Poor Mika

Poor Mika Active Member

I hope so. The others are all garbage.