Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Maybe it’s like what happened to Gandalf after he battled that fire creature. Maybe we’re looking at Trump the White.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Las Vegas is already taking bets on how he will leave the White House. The favorite is that he will come here to Florida at Christmas and not go back.

The truth is out there

4. shortpaul

shortpaul Member

And Biden is Enlighten...get this biznatch in office already.

5. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Pol Pot was "enlightened" as well. Our country won't come back from the path we're on without serious consequences. It's a shame, really.

6. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Considering what’s going on right now post election the country’s teetering on the precipice and may even be over the edge into a death spiral.

7. shortpaul

shortpaul Member

Yea, I can't wait to pay more taxes so these punks can go to college for free. I'm ready for these tik tok girls to drop out under my dime.

• Like Like x 1
  8. shortpaul

shortpaul Member

ohhhhhhhhhh miss daisy, things will be better wit Arnold SwhezenBinden in office.

9. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Stealth, is that you? ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Also, @shortpaul we already have a "Trump" thread, so this is a bit redundant. I'm going to merge this with the other one. Hope you understand, but if you don't, that's not my prob. :D:D:D

11. purriwinkle

How’s those Red Pants fitting?

12. shortpaul

shortpaul Member

Still your fault and awaiting an apology

13. purriwinkle

That’s gratitude for ya. I'm the one who showed you how to get them up your legs, lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

How are your red pants fitting?

15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Mitt Romney posted this 9 hours ago:

"Having failed to make even a plausible case of widespread fraud or conspiracy before any court of law, the President has now resorted to overt pressure on state and local officials to subvert the will of the people and overturn the election. It is difficult to imagine a worse, more undemocratic action by a sitting American President."

https://twitter.com/MittRomney/status/1329629701447573504

How am I over-reacting? Trump is asking state/local officials to ignore the votes in their state and just GIVE THE ELECTION TO HIM. He's bringing them to the White House to pressure them into doing it.

If anything I'm under-reacting.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I promised myself I'd avoid the news after the election, well following the aftermath, and we're still there. Technically I wanted to cut the cord by Thanksgiving, but with the way things are going it'll be unlikely.

Anyway, I wanted to respond to this because so many are worried.

Joe Biden will be sworn in on January 20th. You're not crazy though. And it's understandable why you, and many others are on edge, after these past 4 years of hell. None of it has been normal, and yes, it's gotten even crazier. Now we have Dear Leader wanting to commit sedition, bringing in Michigan Republican Fascist members to the White House.

The worst problem, as President Obama noted, is that the Republicans are going along with him. Only 4 out of 53 Republican Senators have even recognized Biden as the winner. So rounding up that gives us about 10% of Republicans that are decent. But we knew that going into the election.

The one positive is that the courts, even conservative judges have been holding back fascism at every turn. In some cases they've even laughed Vlad Dracul (Giuliani) out of court. And I can't say enough good things about Sec of State Raffensberger in Georgia who put the spotlight on that worm Graham who was trying to have him eliminate Democratic votes.

Check the election laws in the states where they are attempting to subvert democracy. They all will prevent a coup of this sort. And the system is holding, barely, but it is.

This mess has shown the flaws in our Constitution which at its heart really depends upon decent people doing the right thing for the country. We have checks and balances against a rogue White House, but we don't if it becomes a fascist cabal between Congress and the executive.

We have to reform this mess. And we desperately need those 2 Georgia Senate seats.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

You know, those two seats in Georgia May just take care of themselves the longer Trump has his tantrum. Reasonable people see through his charade, even reasonable Republicans, and Trump is just digging his own grave. I don’t think anyone really wants to go there with him. Even Giuliani. Not really. Some are still under Trump’s spell, but that spell will wear off the longer this goes on. From a Canadian friend’s perspective.

18. Morgotha

Wait. You weren't worried by all the BLM and Antifa riots but Trump's blustering makes you think America is at an end? Is that your position?

19. Morgotha

As long as we're talking about our fears, you know what worries me?

Our national debt. It's currently 27 TRILLION dollars, and adding more interest daily. Not only is having a massive debt we're never going to be able to pay a worry, but my other worry is that the Dems main plan upon getting in to office is to *expand* government giveaways and deepen that debt.

Why is that such a big deal? IMO, one of the only reasons our economy is as stable as it is is that other countries use US currency as a benchmark and the US as a safe and stable place for investment. What if a couple of world leaders change their mind and decide the US is currently too irresponsible to safeguard their funds and shift over to the Euro or something instead? What would happen to our economy without international support and stabilization and an ever increasing debt? I don't even want to think about it. I guess some of our politicians have, after all, Bernie says bread lines are a GOOD thing.

20. purriwinkle

I sincerely hope you’re right but the longer this goes on it would seem that “reasonable Republican” is becoming an oxymoron.

• Funny Funny x 1