Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Second half

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Sharpie61, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Those are some encouraging additions. Hopefully it's a sign they're ending the terrible Virginia storyline.

3. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

Lol, aside from posts that are just making fun of World Beyond I think this might be the first Walking Dead universe related thread made in months. I see there is a big Vikings discussion going on in the tv section. I am finishing up the series now and eager to discuss it a bit. Really have enjoyed it. Not such a fan of season 6 so far but we'll see how it ends. Have like seven episodes left. I feel I liked the show best when it was at least somewhat connected to real history (in that we know that several of the characters were actual historical figures and that the raids they went on in the show actually did happen).

Actually I have enjoyed doing a bit of research on the real Ragnar Lothbrok, Bjorn Ironside, and Ivar the Boneless as I have in actually watching the show. Looking up info on the real characters doesn't really spoil anything about the show because the show is pretty much just a King Arthur type story that is based off the Icelandic sagas which weren't written down until a few hundred years after these people were said to live.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sharpie61

I think the addition to these characters are nothing but big names red shirts.
    It’ll be fun watching them get killed

The truth is out there

5. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

They don't hire big names to just come in for a few episodes and get killed. With the main show ending this is probably a sign that they are going to try to have Fear be the main show going forward.

6. Sharpie61

Raphael Sbarge wasn’t just a nobody, and they killed him off.

The truth is out there

7. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

I liked the earliest seasons of Vikings best. It hasn't been quite the same since Ragnar was killed. I have the final 3 in Season 6 to watch, which I'm going to do this weekend. There are 3 of us there that have been watching it since the beginning. Come on over once you're done. I'm not a big fan of Season 6 either.