Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Greene Family Tree

Discussion in 'Episode 1017 - Home Sweet Home' started by Neuropyramidal, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Now that Little Hershey has become a real character, it might be fun to revisit the Greene Family Tree. In dialogue the other night Maggie mentions her 'Nana' as having a house on the beach. To me the most likely relation here is being her maternal grandmother. Josephine Greene's mother. Less likely that Hershel Greene's mother left behind the farm and moved to the beach after her husband died. Also less likely that she's talking about Annette Greene's mother [Beth's Grandmother]. So just as an educated guess, I added this 'Nana' to the family tree through Josephine's line.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

I’d have to watch again and listen closely to the dialogue but could it have just been a summer “cottage” that the family used for vacation purposes?

I think little Hershel is the cutest little boy! Sitting up there in the tree smiling, safe, shows he’s resourceful and playful. He didn’t call out to his mom but dropped something down on her to announce his whereabouts. Judith needs to take him under her wing now to plug any holes in his education.;) Like a few katana lessons, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Possibly a family cottage, although Hershel's father, the drunk, seems less likely the type to buy a summer home on the beach. At least based on Hershel's account of the man. Plus Nana fits above Josephine more easily on my chart!!

• Like Like x 1