Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. tink

tink Well-Known Member

So using that logic, Trump is responsible for Nixon's corruption? He was president at one point, so he gets the credit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

If Nixon created some organization that was losing money hand over fist when Trump took office, "yes", Trump would be the one who was asked what he was going to do about it, because he was president at the time. People wouldn't just say, "oh, Nixon started that, Trump's administration isn't responsible for correcting it".

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

• Like Like x 1
  4. tink

tink Well-Known Member

https://www.investopedia.com/your-g... new funding,of funding totaling $320 billion.

"The Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (CAA), signed into law by President Trump on Dec. 27, 2020, includes new funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which expired Aug. 8, 2020. The PPP was created by the CARES Act and originally included $349 billion in funding. That money was gone within two weeks, resulting in a second round of funding totaling $320 billion. After Round 2 loans ended in August, there has been no additional funding until now."

Wrong again. Biden was STILL not president then, it was all Trump.

5. Morgotha

To make sure I've got this straight, you aren't going to ask Biden's administration how they intend to get that money back because it happened on Trump's watch? 63 BILLION dollars you aren't even going to TRY and recover? No wonder our cities are in such disrepair.

6. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Oh, I wasn't aware you wanted to shift the entire series of posts to pretend we were discussing something else.

Yes, I'm sure Biden can clean up another one of Trump's messes. He can just add it to the long list he's already cleaning up. Hopefully they will be able to figure out where the money went - you know Trump's guy wanted that all made secret.

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Ya!! Thats my job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Morgotha

Quit trying to gaslight me. My first post was this:

"Massive amounts of money are being lost to fraud in the covid payouts."

I didn't say a THING about Trump, I'm angry that so much taxpayer money got given to criminals. YOU were the one who started dancing around singing, "it's Trump's fault, it's Trump's fault". And you are accusing *me* of moving the goal posts? Not likely.l

9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Gaslighing...... @Biffster ? LOL

10. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

The mind boggles.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Morgotha

Thanks for noticing! It was an homage.:D

12. Morgotha

So a third woman has come forward to accuse Cuomo of inappropriate sexual contact. This woman though... she wasn't one of his staff, they met at a wedding and he asked to kiss her. Sure, it's creepy that a 60's year old man would be going after a 20's something year old woman, but that's just bad behavior. He's a single man and asked a single woman for a kiss at a wedding, that's not nearly the same thing as him harassing his staff at work. Eh, I'd give him a pass on this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/third-woman-accuses-cuomo

13. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

MM and I rarely agree with anything political anymore but we discussed this whole thing oddly enough and came to the same conclusion. In this age of “Me Too” it’s just plain suicidal and stupid to address anyone on your staff under the age of 50, lol, concerning anything other than work issues, and certainly never privately. Never touch anyone, anywhere for any reason, and never find yourself alone with anyone of either sex under any circumstances unless they’re family. There has to be a policy of at least one other in the room even if the matter is confidential which is to be agreed upon when being hired. Everyone laughed at Pence but maybe he was sadly on to something.

14. Morgotha

Pence's reasons were personal, but as a policy were prescient.

15. Morgotha

It looks like Dear Leader doesn't respect the troops he's asked to protect him.

"
    Members of Michigan’s National Guard have complained of receiving undercooked meals or food containing metal shavings during their stay in Washington, D.C., to protect the U.S. Capitol, according to news reports, as lawmakers from the state call for a new food provider.

The disclosures -- which first surfaced in Michigan news outlets -- were the latest reports of alleged mistreatment of National Guard personnel in the nation’s capital, where Guard members from several states were deployed both before and after the Jan. 6 riot.

The entire Michigan delegation in the U.S. House wrote a letter to the National Guard on Tuesday saying, "We understand that the decision was made to provide contracted meals to support the entire federal response stationed at the Capitol. However, it is clear that these contracted meals are poorly prepared, oftentimes inedible, and highly inadequate to support our soldiers."

The lawmakers and Gov. Gretchen Whitmer were informed of the food issues in mid-February – and problems were initially resolved -- but new complaints emerged this past weekend, The Detroit News reported."

A National Guard spokesman on Wednesday acknowledged about 50 members have been treated for "gastrointestinal complaints" but said none were hospitalized.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan...contaminated-meals-while-serving-in-dc-report

16. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Lol Biden was not involved in this at all. And he certainly didnt choose to give troops these meals. They were contracted out. After being informed, it was addressed and now started again. If they ignore it, ill agree with you but if they fix it, i chalk it up to a bad contractor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Morgotha

Biden's policies on illegal aliens is helping to spread covid as while the states may test illegals for the virus they don't have the authority to detain them for being positive. Good job Biden, way to infect America.

"
    More than 100 illegal immigrants released by the Border Patrol into Texas since late January have tested positive for the coronavirus following their arrival, officials in a city on the U.S.-Mexico border tell Fox News.

Felipe Romero, a spokesperson for Brownsville, said Wednesday that the 108 positives represent 6.3% of the number of total migrants who have been rapid-tested at the city’s main bus station, where they are being released by the Border Patrol. Rapid testing of the individuals began there on Jan. 25.

He added that Brownsville does not have the authority to prevent those who test positive from traveling elsewhere in the U.S. -- and are advising them to quarantine, follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and socially distance. "

https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migrants-released-border-patrol-texas-positive-coronavirus

18. Morgotha

He didn't do it directly, but he IS responsible for them being there in the first place, and as the Commander in Chief has the duty to see to their well being. Clearly he's failing in his responsibilities on their behalf.

19. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Funny how Biden is required to micromanage and oversee every single detail from every office and department in the entire federal government, but Trump wasn't held responsible for anything, even the things he actually did.

Why is that, do you suppose? And how can you take someone seriously when they are so far beyond bias?

20. Morgotha

ROFL to the point of PMP! Are you serious? Trump got blamed for EVERYTHING that happened, anywhere in the world! Probably the best thing about Biden being elected is getting to shovel some of that back.

#2760 Morgotha, Mar 3, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2021