Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

2020 election AKA The Biden Thread

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 3, 2019.

1. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

He is responsible for his troops but he isn’t pretending it isn’t happening, hasn’t passed the buck, and its being resolved. How is that failing? Lets not forget, they aren’t there because of Biden. They are are there because of the Capitol rioters. Now you have idiots that demand metal detectors be removed so that they can carry guns in to a room that is legally barred from weapons. If Republicans want the troops to go home, HELP!! Stop spreading false conspiracy theories about election fraud. Stop supporting the egomaniac who continues to stoke the flames because they are afraid he still has the power to unseat them. They don’t still support him, they fear his base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

How do you know any of that? Have you heard Biden speak on the subject? No? Then it's likely he IS pretending it isn't happening and not the reverse. If he knew of it and it upset him he'd likely make a statement about it.

They don't need those troops there. There is no big event planned like the capitol protest. Send them home. Biden's first job should be to quit giving our troops bad food and having them sleep on concrete for no reason.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh god.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Morgotha

Pep, are you praying for Biden's resignation again? Try not to worry so much!

5. DeadZedHead

Tee Hee Hee. Good times.

6. DeadZedHead

What i was saying is that he wasn’t denying it, calling it fake news or someone else’s fault. It IS being corrected not ignored and as far as i know, the troops aren’t sleeping on concrete. They have accommodations. It was the break area were COTS were placed in a parking structure. If trump would stop inciting his followers, maybe the troops could go home. If Republicans stopped humoring him maybe they wouldn’t take this so seriously. Also we don’t know WHAT is planned because we aren’t in on it. The FBI and Secret Service may know about threats that are not known publicly. To reiterate, if Agent Orange hadn’t incited a riot, the troops wouldn’t be there.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. DeadZedHead

8. Morgotha

So it's past noon and no attack yet. Are these Qanon people like Antifa/BLM rioters that don't roll out of bed until lunchtime and then get drunk and riot at night, or can we assume this riot isn't happening?

And if there is no rioting, can the Guard go home, or do they have to stay in D.C. with surrounding walls and travel restrictions to "protect" us from the next imaginary threat?

9. DeadZedHead

You know there are congressional hearings on why DC police didn’t take threats seriously.

10. DeadZedHead

11. Morgotha

You don't really believe that, do you? The whole reason they are there NOW is the supposed "credible threat" of some March 4th Qanon thing. Are you REALLY going to let them define a permanent state of emergency in the U.S.? Is that what "freedom" under a Democratic administration looks like?

It's time for you to write your member of congress and say it's time to send the troops home and that the U.S. is supposed to be a nation of the People, not one of a fearful dictatorial government in a walled-in capitol inflicting its will on the populace through military force.

12. Morgotha

If you tell illegal aliens they are welcome here, they show up. Why do people find that surprising? In any event the border patrol is getting busier, and the Biden administration hasn't increased their funding to match. Remember to act surprised the next time some tragedy occurs.

"
    The Biden administration is facing a dramatic surge in unaccompanied children at the border, a sign of how resources have been overwhelmed within just a few months of the new administration.

Axios reports that in the week ending March 1, the Border Patrol referred an average of 321 minors per day to Health and Human Services (HHS). It’s a dramatic increase from 47 at the beginning of January and an average of 203 in early February, the outlet reported."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-surge-in-unaccompanied-children-at-the-border

13. Morgotha

So the Pope is going to be going to Iraq in person to meet with Muslims there and lend spiritual support to Iraq's Christian community. If he can settle things down in that part of the world even a bit, more power to him. I'll pray for his safety, that's for sure.

"
    BAGHDAD — Pope Francis heads to Iraq on Friday to urge the country’s dwindling number of Christians to stay put and help rebuild the country after years of war and persecution, brushing aside the coronavirus pandemic and security concerns to make his first-ever papal visit.

Iraqis were keen to welcome him and the global attention his visit will bring, with banners and posters hanging high in central Baghdad, and billboards depicting Francis with the slogan "We are all Brothers" decorating the main thoroughfare. In central Tahrir square, a mock tree was erected emblazoned with the Vatican emblem, while Iraqi and Vatican flags lined empty streets."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pope-francis-goes-to-iraq-to-rally-fading-christians-amid-pandemic

14. DeadZedHead

State of emergency? They are protecting one building. How long were troops at the border away from their families during the holiday when a fear mongering dictator declared a state of emergency? I agree they would prefer to be home but Biden didn’t create this mess. He’s reacting to a mess trump created. Threats that wouldn’t have been considered to serious are being taken seriously now. Because of Jan 6. That wasn’t people stealing tvs and beer. They tried to take over the government.

15. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

So did Trump get reinstated as president yesterday like Q said he would? I didn’t see munch on the news about it, but maybe that’s because I only follow leftist news sources.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

17. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

18. DeadZedHead

Lol

19. Morgotha

But there IS an ongoing threat at the border, we're being infiltrated daily. There is NOT an ongoing threat at the capitol. That's the difference.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. DeadZedHead

Really? I didn’t see too many illegals try to stop the steal. We don’t KNOW if there are any threats. I haven’t gotten my security briefing from DHS lately. trump used National Guard action for photo ops. So protecting the Capitol is hardly the abuse of power that you seen to suggest it is.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1