Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

OK, I understand. I actually am o.k. with them going after him for illegal business dealings, etc., as that's their job. What I really object to is that *while he was president* they seemed to make a big deal about going after President Trump - implying they were NOT just going after him for illegal business dealings.

2. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

And what Trump did with Obama?

3. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Hey kids! Only two more days until Trump is inaugurated as the 19th president of the republic, according to QAnon. Not sure how, but trust the plan. When we go one, we go all! March 4 is coming soon!

4. Morgotha

Exactly. But when Trump did it it was a *bad* thing. Now that Biden's doing it it's a *good* thing. What's up with that?

5. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Well... he appeared to participate in some illegal political dealings as well. Why would they let that slide. Remember trump demanded Obama be investigated and prosecuted while still in office and even admitted to pressuring multiple departments to investigate Obama during HIS administration. He had no problem with the government investigating current or former Presidents. Just himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The goal posts were moved to the 17th, because, you know, Q.
    They are also saying the 20th.

But a lot at parlor are saying he is still president, and Biden is just a figurehead who is doing Trumps bidding.

The truth is out there

7. Morgotha

Wait, I thought the big Q riot was to take place on March 4th. They've changed the date? It's starting to look like the government is using this as an excuse to turn Washington into a walled city with its own Imperial Guard.

I'd agree that Biden is more a figurehead than a leader, my concern is that I don't know whose bidding he's doing - it's certainly NOT Trump's.

8. DeadZedHead

And then Easter is April 4th when trumps presidency rises from the grave and he ascends to the right hand of Putin.

9. Biffster

Something about switching faces too a la Cage and Travolta in FaceOff.

10. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

That answer is obvious I would have thought. It’s a matter of perspective. If you thought what Obama did was “good” then Trump reversing those things would be “bad”. Now that Biden is reversing Trump’s “bad” policies that would be “good”, but a “bad” thing if you liked what Trump did.:rolleyes:

11. Morgotha

Oh, it's obvious enough.

12. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Well then, don’t ask, “What’s up with that?” If you know the answer to the question, lol.

13. DeadZedHead

They are actually doing a reboot. I don’t know whose attached yet.

14. Biffster

It was quite the suspension of disbelief for the movie. Even moreso for real life.

15. Morgotha

I know WHY they did it, I don't think it's appropriate they did so, hence the post. At first the Obamaites criticized Trump for trying to undo what a previous president did. Well and good. However, when Biden takes office and does the same thing as Trump, it's suddenly OK to try and undo a previous president's work? C'mon, man! Be consistent. If they had come out initially and said they could care less about Trump's executive orders but just wanted Obama's policies pushed that would be one thing, but to act all "Oh, the Constitution" about it? Nope.

16. tink

tink Well-Known Member

At first you were OK with Trump undoing all of Obama's policies. Well and good. However, when Biden takes office and does the same thing as Trump, it's suddenly BAD to try and undo the previous president's work? C'mon man! Be consistent.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Morgotha

I don't know where you got that from. I don't *like* Trump's policies being undone, but that's the problem with ruling by executive order instead of getting Congress to pass laws. Whatever you do, the next president can undo. I think it was bad for Obama to "rule" that way, it was bad for Trump to rule that way, and now it's bad for Biden to do the same thing.

How is that inconsistent?

18. DeadZedHead

Haha. I chuckled pretty good at that one. Also trump seemed to be reversing Obama policy simply BECAUSE it was Obama policy. Biden is reversing trump policy because he generally disagrees with it. Biden was at least aware of trumps policies because he was paying attention the last four years. trump didn’t pay attention during HIS four years let alone Obama’s eight. He just rubber stamped anything that was anti Obama. He had no clue what any of it was about. Everyone said they could barely get him understand the broad points when he felt like listening. Forget about the details.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The truth is out there

20. Morgotha

Smart man. At least someone running for Congress realizes the political beliefs of the CEO don't affect the quality of their product, and that he doesn't need someone else to decide for him what to read and what not to.

It's a shame those views are seen as being abnormal.