Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Some craziness

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

2. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

My thought was it was either farm workers or teenagers doing something stupid for fun. Given where this was, though, I'd bet on farm workers.

3. Morgotha

I strongly doubt that a company that exists to sell his books decided this on their own. Of course, I can't prove they just decided not to print and sell his books on their own without outside pressure to do so, I just don't think that's the way the world works.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The article I shared quoted them saying they did just that.

The truth is out there

5. Morgotha

And if they did, that's wonderful. OTOH, it might be saving face, as they would upset loyal followers if they said they were stopping their production due to pressure from outside groups.

6. Morgotha

Well, it turns out the people that died in the suv/gravel truck crash were illegal aliens being transported by a coyote. Good job, Biden, telling people they are more than welcome to sneak in whenever they want. If they would have have stayed in Mexico under Trump's policies they'd still be alive and their families wouldn't be grieving now.

"
    U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced Tuesday that agents are conducting a human smuggling investigation and were at the scene of a devastating crash in California that left at least 13 people dead, according to the agency.

The investigation was announced after human smugglers and 25 illegal immigrants jammed into a single SUV, which collided with a big rig and left bodies scattered across a roadway near the U.S. Mexico border on Tuesday, a Border Patrol source told Fox News."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ice-agents-human-smuggling-investigation-california-highway-crash

7. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Because trump stopped illegal immigration right? I thought walls worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Morgotha

Um... Trump isn't president any more, and if you'll recall, one of Biden's first EO's was to undo Trump's policy of telling asylum seekers to stay in Mexico and generally putting out the welcome mat for illegal aliens. These people were being transported NOW because Biden basically says it's o.k. for them to come here. It's too bad Trump didn't win the election, these people would probably still be alive.

9. Morgotha

10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Oh god...

11. Morgotha

How many more dead (and sexually abused) illegal aliens is it going to take before it interests you?

12. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

I seriously don't know which side you are really on anymore.

13. Morgotha

When it comes to illegal aliens that should be obvious. I've read 1/3 of the women who get to America have been sexually abused. It's not good for our country, and for a lot of people it's not good for them. Supporting illegal activity usually isn't.

14. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

15. Morgotha

I'm sure there are a few bad apples on our side as well. A great way to NOT be molested by the coyotes OR the INS workers? Stay home and don't enter the U.S. illegally.

16. purriwinkle

I can only imagine the horrible conditions one must be fleeing from to want to risk everything just to try and get here by any means possible.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Morgotha

I used to think that to, but found out a lot of time that's b.s., and people are economic migrants who show up in the U.S. to work for a time, then go back home, then come back, etc. You wouldn't do that if you were living in Hell in your home country.

18. purriwinkle

Perhaps, but then again maybe they discover how difficult it is to really “make it” once they get here, especially if they don’t speak English fluently. Then if the culture shock is too great they may get a little homesick for what they left behind. Who knows but should they be lucky enough to find employment as long as they pay taxes on their earnings it doesn’t bother me if they want to go back and forth.

19. Morgotha

Hey, if the illegal aliens were actually paying taxes, having the same wages, etc., as the American workers I'd have no problems either.

20. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

But i thought the wall was going to stop them because policy wasn’t working. Why didn’t the wall stop them? Did Biden tear down the parts of the wall that weren’t blown down by the wind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk