Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Probably. But if they are spread equally between the parties, so what? Within a couple of years this will be the new normal and the issue will disappear.

2. DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead Well-Known Member

Because Texas is not the same demographically as other states. It may be even there but disproportionate in other states. The point is to fund out who was impacted most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. DeadZedHead

At the five minute mark, rumpus AGAIN admits he “Didn’t win the election”.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/AoaVA-7XIRqeVjF_GrjUAxQ

Mark meadows removed from North Carolina voter rolls after it was determined he registered to vote giving his physical address as a mobile home he has never visited. He then requested an absentee ballot be sent to Virginia where he actually resides. Maybe that why he was so confident that there was voter fraud.

5. Morgotha

Sure, someone should parse the data in detail, I've got no problem with that. Learn what we can. I just doubt that these changes will make a significant difference in any upcoming elections.

6. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Late night TV is mostly a vast wasteland these days, but I've always liked Jimmy Kimmel.

7. DeadZedHead

Then why?

8. Morgotha

Because learning is a good thing. The data we obtain might not be useful here, but that doesn't mean it won't be useful for something else at some other time.

9. DeadZedHead

No I meant why implement these laws if it wont significantly impact the outcome? I believe we absolutely should find out what the actual impact is versus Republicans claims. Remember this was supposedly going to curb the mass fraud that wasn’t actually happening.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

It's funny too. Most people don't even want to vote once, let alone go so far as to commit a crime and be involved in voter fraud

It didn't help either that the Bernie people started stirring this up in 2016 by calling the primary "rigged" and questioning some of the results. Of course then Trump weaponized the whole thing, but there were other factors that assisted the entire false narrative.

11. Morgotha

Probably because getting your base all worked up over something that doesn't really make a difference and passing it is what politicians -from both sides of the aisle- do.

12. DeadZedHead

The people who want to cheat will go the extra distance but i don’t think its in significant numbers. But teaching people to not accept results they don’t like is dangerous. trump spent nearly five years telling telling us people would riot if he lost. He tried to overthrow the election. Its is amazing of how little accountability there has been or will be. Anybody else would have been sunk by any one of the things he did. He is celebrated among Republicans. Now Desantis is following the blueprint. He is extreme but not as unhinged as rumpus.

13. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Johnny Depp could remember events that happened 6 years ago, while he was on opioids, but Margie 3 names couldn’t remember if she called for Pelosi’s execution during an interview she gave 2 years ago.
    That is, until the prosecutes was going to show a tape of her saying just that.

Later in the day, the judge did declare her a hostile witness. Lol

14. DeadZedHead

Maybe she is the one with dementia.

15. Morgotha

She cut off part of his finger with a bottle, he burned her with a cigarette... I've heard more from them than I need to.

16. DeadZedHead

https://apple.news/A578W8aa3SYmIqbsSt8CvKQ

Well they found proof of a widespread effort to breach Dominion voting machines. Uh… by trump supporters. No wonder they are so sure there was attempted fraud.

17. Morgotha

Did you post the correct article? They are talking about ONE machine being seized for investigation and that a group of Trump supporters audited machines AFTER the vote was completed. The machine maker, Dominion, said there were NO breaches of their machines at all. That's not exactly evidence of massive fraud or attempted fraud. It doesn't sound like evidence of anything.

18. DeadZedHead

I released the Kraken!!

19. Morgotha

The first domino is poised to fall on the people who tried to frame President Trump for conspiracy with Russia.

"
    Durham alleges Sussmann told FBI General Counsel James Baker in September 2016 — less than two months before the 2016 presidential election — that he was not doing work "for any client" when Sussman requested and attended a meeting where he presented "purported data and ‘white papers’ that allegedly demonstrated a covert communications channel" between the Trump Organization and Alfa Bank, which has ties to the Kremlin.

Durham alleges Sussmann lied in the meeting, "falsely stating to the general counsel that he was not providing the allegations to the FBI on behalf of any client."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...irst-case-brought-special-counsel-john-durham

20. DeadZedHead

I just read that Declasify is what trump does to any room he walks into. I chuckled for a while over that one.

• Funny Funny x 1