Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Espionage. That f**ker can be charged with espionage.

It’s rumored that some of those documents that are still redacted, are the names of our spies. Not just Americans, but those from other countries, that help us.
    Then I think back to when he entertained the Russian ambassador & leaked that Israel had a spy placed in Syria.
    I think back to Oct 2021, when Putin “cleaned house”, and a bunch of deaths occurred in his circle.

Also rumored, is that they are now looking into Kushners dealings with the Saudi’s.

I hope these traitors go down big time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Yes, and now American security is being put at risk because ass licking Republicans who apparently are in love with Trump are pushing for those documents to be made public. These are the people who claim to put America first? Hypocritical POS.

3. Sharpie61

I don’t know what disgusts me more. Trump possibly selling out our spy’s, or some republicans still in bed with that piece of garbage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

5. Sharpie61

Lol

How many times was that broad investigated by republicans & nothing came of it? Republicans found nothing!!!

“But Hillary”
    Lol

Here’s the thing though. If Clinton was found to have classified documents in her possession, like Trump was, then she should have been tried for espionage.
    Specially the list of names of our & our allies spies.

6. purriwinkle

And didn’t Trump repeatedly make an issue about how those caught with top secret documents should be prosecuted. Now that he’s in the same situation he’s singing another tune. Same for pleading the fifth. His hypocrisy is mind boggling.

As for Clinton, she cooperated fully and gave hours of testimony. Trump is being an obstructionist. Some of the files marked Top Secret were found empty. Has he provided an explanation as to where the contents are? Hardly. Probably doesn’t even know himself unless those were the ones he flushed down the toilet.

Of course, there are those who for some unknown reason still support him. As the saying goes, “There’s a sucker born every minute.”

7. purriwinkle

8. purriwinkle

This is a comedic slant, of course, but Kimmel nails it. Out of Trumps mouth starting at 7.30 but the whole thing is hilarious. What goes around can certainly come around.

#32988 purriwinkle, Sep 12, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2022
  9. Morgotha

How many times was she investigated? About 1000 LESS times than Trump.

And you're right, she *should* have been tried, but wasn't, because - Democrat. That's that world we currently live in, though.

10. Morgotha

Of course she cooperated. Her aides were allowed by the FBI to *wipe their computers' hard drives* before testifying, and she, of course wiped as many emails as she could from her server. After everything has been erased, she was free to cooperate and "testify" to whatever she wanted.

I do believe actual harm was done to the US by her activities, though. The CIA agent that testified before the FBI said he would be *ashamed* of his foreign counterparts if they were NOT copying everything in her server down for their own use. What does that tell you about the likelihood her server, and the classified information therein, were compromised by foreign agents?

In comparison, no one as said anything remotely similar about Trump. He's just accused of having paper files in his house. Still bad, but not on the same scale of damage to the US as giving foreign governments electronic access to our classified data.

11. purriwinkle

Maybe you need a refresher course on what was actually found during the investigations.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...laim-that-zero-emails-were-marked-classified/

As shown in an FBI photo of some of the documents seized from Trump, many have clear markings indicating they contained highly sensitive classified information. Clinton, in her tweet, suggests none of her emails were marked classified. That’s technically correct. Whether those emails contained classified information was a major focus of the investigation, but a review of the recent investigations, including new information obtained by the Fact Checker, shows Clinton has good reason for making a distinction with Trump.

Let’s see what Trump had lying around his unsecured office when they complete the investigation of his theft of government documents. You know, the ones he claimed he declassified with his mind.:rolleyes:o_O

#32991 purriwinkle, Sep 23, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  12. Sharpie61

She wasn’t convicted because “democrat”. It was because the republican investigation couldn’t find any evidence that she committed a crime. Republican investigations!

It is so disgusting that certain Americans will overlook that Trump possibly sold our government secrets to our adversaries, by continuously bringing up Clinton.
    That they are comparing him to a god.
    That everything he did, was to enrich himself, & not our country, to which, they blame Biden for.
    That they would rather see our country fail, than to admit that he tried to overthrow our democracy.
    That they would prefer to make him “king Trump”!

Yeah, I’m pretty disgusted with certain Americans

13. Sharpie61

[​IMG]
    This is what it is all about for Trump & his minions.
    Taking your hard earned $$$

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Morgotha

Perhaps we both need a refresher. The issue isn't just what was found on Clinton's server, but the fact that she deleted 30,000+ emails before it was examined by the FBI. She said they were all personal, but the FBI found/undeleted >10k emails and said some of them were work related. What was in all the other emails? Perhaps we could buy a copy from the Chinese and see.

15. Morgotha

Trump *possibly* sold our secrets? What about people who ACTUALLY sold secrets to hostile powers?

You might have forgotten, but the Clintons actually DID sell our missile guidance technology to China, and the missiles they built with that technology are now aimed at us. Obama really DID send a total of 1.7 Billion dollars in *cash* to Iran in the middle of the night - our enemy at the time.

I'd think that you'd be more disgusted by them than by Trump, but... Democrat?

LOL, to change the topic to current events, what about Biden giving a speech repeatedly asking for Jackie Walorski (the deceased Congresswoman) to come up on stage? Can you admit yet that some of the poor man's marbles have spilled out of their sack?

16. purriwinkle

At least Biden isn’t declassifying documents with his mind!o_O
    Or avoiding a deposition by hiding out at Mar-A-Lago during a hurricane. LOL
    https://www.audacy.com/krld/news/na...-hurricane-ian-at-mar-a-lago-avoid-deposition

#32996 purriwinkle, Oct 1, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2022
  17. purriwinkle

Where did you get the idea that she deleted 30,000 emails? Reference please. The article I cited stated:

At a July 5, 2016, news conference, Comey said: “From the group of 30,000 emails returned to the State Department, 110 emails in 52 email chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received.” He added that out of “thousands of emails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.” Separately, he said 2,000 additional emails were “up-classified” so redactions could be made to make them suitable for public disclosure.

Maybe you’re confused about the 30,000 documents. If not I’d like to see it in writing unless it’s a FOX news story.

18. Sharpie61

You really need better talking points that haven’t been proven to be wrong.
    Now, while Bill Clinton did sell China the tools to make the missiles
    https://mattstoller.substack.com/p/how-bill-clinton-and-american-financiers

Obama DID NOT give Iran tax dollar money. It was their money that was being held from them, when Reagan sanctioned them. Their money. Not ours.
    But you already knew that because we have talked about that in the past! In this thread! And we have shared the proof of this also! You still choose to ignore it apparently!

And no, I’m not “disgusted “ by them, as what they did was made public, before it happened.
    What Donald did was treasonous. He actually stole documents he knew he shouldn’t have. He did it to profit himself & not the country.
    Your question though, brings up something that is still relevant, as I do remember past treasonous Americans. I remember the Rosenbergs. They were hung for selling secrets. If it is proven that Donald did sell secrets to the Saudi’s, should he or anyone else involved, be hung. Jared Kushner may want to broker a deal, as it would be his head on the chopping block. That’s because its still the law. Traitors are hung.

And your other talking point, is just . Specially when the guy you still follow, was just as bad. He can’t even remember his wife.

That’s what happens when you get old.

19. Sharpie61

This is what it’s really about with Donald & his followers. It’s always about them making money. Your money.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Morgotha

[​IMG]

They might have all been lies, but they DID win the election for Biden. What's truth worth compared to that?