Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michonne

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Jakobi, Jan 9, 2011.

1. CheesyBirdMess

CheesyBirdMess Well-Known Member

2. CheesyBirdMess

3. CheesyBirdMess

4. Melo

Melo Active Member

ok is it just me that thinks Abe want to have some Michonne booty or what? not just from this ep but i think in the barn they made eye contact too or sth like that

5. CheesyBirdMess

I think Abraham being a sergeant is just all about 'rallying the troops'. He's had talks with people before, like Glenn, Tara, tried to have one with Sasha before she shut him down. So now he was just having one with Michonne, and I have to admit I LOVED it. The man can preach better than Father Gabriel.

6. Melo

Melo Active Member

Abe is the man, true!

7. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

This his scene made me think they are going to kill off Michonne because this is how she found the katana at the beginning of the outbreak only because I don't trust the writers not to do something daft like that.

8. Eternal

Eternal Member

The lack of Michonne was disappointing. :/

9. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

They are starting to ignore her like they did in the comics, but I don't think it'll get that bad.

10. Eternal

Eternal Member

They better not ignore her. Because if they think replacing Michonne screen time with Jessie is an acceptable swap, they are sorely mistaken.

11. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

No replacement. The issue is that Michonne has no arc, she's up in the air, they are not doing much with her in ASZ, she's not part of any of the arcs going on, the same happened in 5A, it's happening again...

12. Toothpick

Imagine the uproar if they treat tv Michonne the way they did in the comics

13. BarbDwyer

BarbDwyer Well-Known Member

She is way to popular on TV (and with very few if any haters as far as I can tell) and to good of an actress - she'll get an arc and I believe be around for the long hall. :xfingers:

Well deserved riots in the street. It would be hard to accept that the writers could be that short sighted.

14. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Like @BarbDwyer pointed out, there's a great trifecta of character popularity, absence of vocal opposition, and actress skill. I want them to keep Michonne/Danai around for as long as possible, and to do something with her. As others have pointed out on other threads, TWD has a huge cast (relative to many shows) and it's very hard to keep that many storylines active.

Michonne has been one of the biggest advocates of ASZ. But with Noah's death (and the fact that Aiden's stupidity and Nicholas' cowardice caused it), I think she has a serious crisis of belief. The promo of her looking first at Noah's old shirt and then her nice, immaculate uniform makes me think that she now believes that if they can stay at ASZ, it will at least need to have an overhaul in philosophy and approach.

15. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

I'll cut Gimple toes and crucifix Kirkman.

16. Johnnie Walker

Johnnie Walker Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;HwUhiOqeQMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwUhiOqeQMo[/video]

17. WalkingBuckeye

Just...DAMN.

18. Toothpick

HOw can they not give Michonne/ Danai a quality story arc? Thinking they could replace her with anyone Else was a major mistake. The show is full of holes now because of this failure?they should consolidate the characters who are already Established on the show instead of introducing uninteresting unconvincing new characters that have no history or connection with the viewers.

19. WalkingBuckeye

Thank you, Michonne, for doing something that may incur Rick's wrath but may well prove to keep him from getting exiled (since he didn't get the chance to shoot Pete). I know what he was trying to say, but he was also thinking with his dick, so it was difficult to know how much he was talking about the very real safety issues vs. rambling b/c he wanted to justify his intentions. I really appreciated Michonne and Glenn tonight because as much as they've suffered, they're also holding it together for the ultimate well-being of the group.

20. Toothpick

I am beginning to hate this show it's turning into a damn soap opera and not a ery good one at that.