Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carl Grimes

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by Loc, Jun 13, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

2. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

It will be interesting seeing Carl interact with kids his age (or close to it) when they eventually get to Alexandria. We got a taste of it during the very beginning of season 4.

[​IMG]

3. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

Agreed, looking forward to seeing some new characters introduced close to Carl's age.

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

yeah, that'll be interesting. I'm still keeping all of my fingers and toes crossed that they introduce Clementine. I really think that could work awesomely depending on how they have him react to the kids at the ASZ, and more importantly, how most of them react to him. If they do it like the comics where season 5a continues to harden him so that when he gets to the ASZ he has a hard time adjusting, I think introducing Clem would work perfectly. Like the comics, he would think the kids are a joke-- living in a pretend world where they've been sheltered from the reality. And they will consider him a freak-- they want to play football and hide and seek, he wants to clean guns and shoot walkers. But then clementine notices him, sees him struggling to fit in, and feels for him-- she struggled in the same way to adjust after spending so much time on the road. Boom. Comic Sophia totally replaced. Make it happen, Gimple.

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Hopefully all the kids aren't the generic "innocent" type in Alexandria. I think it would cool if a few of them were total dicks/bullys, a few of them actually pretty tough like Carl and a few of them like Sophia.

Also

"Carl [is] in a pretty bad position locked in this train car at the mercy of other people, and that could lead to him being tested in other big ways, there's a lot of changes left for that kid to go through."

that's from Kirkman in April

6. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

That would be awsome if they could somehow introduce Clementine. Just finished going through the whole game up to date recently (was kind of late to the party on this one), I really enjoyed it, especially seeing her charachter develop. I can totally see Clem and Carl making a great team as well as forming a relationship eventually. I'm not sure what the chances of that really are though. I tend to doubt it would happen. Even if it doesn't, the same basic idea could be applied to someone else from Alexandria. Of course she couldn't be a carbon copy, but have that hardened past, simply with different experiences. Hopefully Gimple does something like that down the road. I can't wait for Alexandria. I think the pace is going to slow after an action heavy first half, but then the finale will come around and give us No Way Out (I know you're in the camp of wanting that to happen).

7. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Hope they keep some around this time, lol. I liked our minuscule sample size of Patrick, and kind of wish he stayed around, maybe being killed in Too Far Gone instead of 30 Days Without an Accident.

8. HondaS2kXD

Agreed on all fronts. I was late to the party too. Played through in June. I'd heard things about Clem before playing the games, so I'd already toyed with the idea in my head. But after playing through them (especially the way her story with carver reminded me of Carl/negan) I was like, "dude, this needs to happen." Lol. They need to replace Sophia somehow sometime. Especially considering how me and @jwcoombs are speculating she's a big factor in Carl wanting to go to the hilltop. Why not make her badass while they're at it?

i also agree that the odds are long. But if it does happen, it will be more awesome than watching Carol and Beth fight to the death.

oh, and hell to the yes on No Way Out.

9. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Rick: "You, are not safe."

[​IMG]

#549 Alec96, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  10. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

They can't introduce Clementine. We all know what happens to young girls on this show.

11. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I can't see the Image - rehost? D:

12. HondaS2kXD

[​IMG]
    Could have easily said the same thing about black males until tyreese showed up. Now we have three and I only think one is likely to die soon. ;) they need to replace Sophia sometime, and Clem is simply the most awesomely friggin awesome way they could do it, IMO.

13. jj_vsp

jj_vsp Well-Known Member

14. The Wolf

The Wolf Well-Known Member

15. The Wolf

16. The Wolf

17. The Wolf

18. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

Technically, Beth is Sophia's replacement for Carl♫ (Beth ain't nobody's replacement, mind you!♪) I think Carl x Beth will be happening anytime soon♫

19. HondaS2kXD

Yeah. Except... No.

20. Cheria

Cheria Well-Known Member

[​IMG]