Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol Peletier

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by mandei2624, Nov 27, 2011.

1. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Someone post a shot of Carols walker kill!

2. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I'm really glad that I'm not the only Carol supporter here, but yes, our lady is now the only lady from the original Atlanta camp.:)

Well, besides Morale's wife but Carol's been here all the way through without a break.

3. goddesscally

goddesscally Member

Did anyone see the group photo that Laurie Holden posted on twitter??? OMG I never realized how *petite* Carol is!!! She's like sooo tiny!!! How adorable is she?!
    I'm really liking her now too....This character is developing so well and I just am loving her!

4. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, can you post it?

5. staceysky

staceysky New Member

Love this photo
    She's so cool

6. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

Apparently Carol is a main cast as well?

7. Cal_For_Carol

Cal_For_Carol Member

I'll say this once more;)

McBride and Wilson are just as much main cast as Lincoln or Reedus, but they are not allowed in opening credits due to legal reasons. Coleman, Kinney and Martin-Green were recurring cast members, but now are main cast like Wilson, McBride, and the rest.

8. skaaaa

skaaaa Well-Known Member

I saw that in the 13 hours :p

9. funkybub

funkybub Member

Legal reasons?

10. advocational

advocational Member

What legal reason?

11. booksrbetter

booksrbetter Member

Carol is the last woman standing from the original camp! That is amazing. Carol had victim written all over her Season 1, and then Carol was dealing with overwhelming sorrow in Season 2, and she was still my favorite character. season 3 has given us a Carol who is part warrior while still being the group caretaker. I just hope Season 4 will be the Season that Carol gets her own storyline.

12. mr.brightside

mr.brightside Member

I agree:) when we compare her character throughout the seasons we see a marvelous development. They should keep Carol as a symbol of hope and development. Of all the characters that started in the beginning, she was one of the characters who I expected to die first. At this point as much as I hate to admit it, I can see her dying honorably for somebody. She quickly became my favorite character because we can all relate to her character in some way. I'm in love with Carol because at some point we all have been the underdog. I can only hope they give her a wonderful storyline fit for a dynamic character like her! ( I wish they give her Daryl). (And maybe I also love Carol because of her weird relationship with Daryl lol) (which has made me feel somewhat crazy but whatever, it's not like I'm crazy or anything lol)

13. booksrbetter

booksrbetter Member

Carol fans are all protective of her, she has suffered so much before the ZA and then to lose so many people that she loved during tg
    he ZA, I want some good things to happen. I do ship Carol and Daryl,but it's time for him to stop being such a darn wuss. Melissa McBride brings her A game all the time but the writers don't get much more than a c. Carol and Daryl are soul mates and the writers don 't seem able to write subtle relationships. Think Lori-Shane(lust), Maggie-Glenn(sex in a zombie ridden pharmacy), and the nasty couplings of the crazed Gov-Andrea (my eyes, my eyes)! It's probably a good thing that Carol-Daryl are not together yet. The prison doesn't give off romantic vibes, maybe Carol could go on a scavenging run with Daryl?

14. redinfll

redinfll Well-Known Member

I agree, I always hoped you would make it, she had a terrible life with Ed and then she watched as Sofia was shot but she has come a long way since the quarry. She is an asset to the prison team and I hope to see her and Daryl make some type of relationship together in the next season.

15. Tom Thompson

Tom Thompson Member

What do you think of this poster for Carol? She is my favourite character! [​IMG]

16. advocational

advocational Member

The @Tomtom ruins it for me LOL!

17. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I agree with the previous posts, she was a victim and now she isn't but she has still kept a lot of her old morals and thought processes as well as making room for new ones that are needed in the new zombie world. I think she's a symbol of the show really, someone who's adapted and grown up through what's happened. I also think she deserves her own story but not sure Daryl is it - as I've said elsewhere, her relationship with Daryl seems more mother/son to me and I think that for her to have a lovestory arc would be a bit of a shame because she's finally standing on her own and so many ppl are identifying with that.

18. booksrbetter

booksrbetter Member

It just seems as if we viewers should get to see the relationship between Daryl and Carol finally happen. I don't see the mother-son vibe at all, I just see two damaged souls. Carol has always been interesting to me, but I really enjoy watching her facing up to life in the ZA. I hope the writers keep Carol-Daryl's relationship as part of their story but not the whole of it. Maggie/Glenn aren't all that interesting to watch, romance just has to take a backseat to survival. Daryl may occasionally bring a flower to Carol (or a squirrel), and I can see him doing almost anything to save her from danger. I can't see Daryl declaring his love to his rooftops, but doesn't everybody at the prison know that they are connected? I root for Carol to get the good-bad guy hero, and I root for Daryl to get the sweet-machete wielding girl. I just don't need to know every detail.

19. Willzy123

Willzy123 Well-Known Member

It's funny how now Carol is now the longest surviving female...

20. booksrbetter

booksrbetter Member

Carol did seem to find Axel amusing, but she didn't seem to take him seriously. Carol does seem to have chemistry with Rick, and I thought the one scene between Merle and Carol was interesting. Merle told her that she was not afraid of anything and was a late bloomer. Very true of Carol. Also loved that Carol talked with Andrea while the others sulked. I am still waiting for a Michonne/Carol conversation. Michonne needs to talk through her guilt/grief at Andrea's death.
    Carol could probably have an in depth conversation with a walker and the zombie would probably stop moaning and talk to her about life as a zombie.