Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Carol Peletier

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Characters' started by mandei2624, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Lady Nightshade

Lady Nightshade Well-Known Member

Carol is my favorite woman on the show. It's always been this way for me. (Lori and Andrea were close second and third favorites for me for being disliked for doing what they felt they had to do for their own reasons and for being with men that most people hated for one reason or another) Even though Carol is one of the more admired characters on the show, she has always been separate in a way from the rest of the group. Because of what she had to go through in her past and in her marriage she's had to live inside of her own mind. She's always been strong and brave. She would have had to be to endure what she's had to endure in her life. Her strength was just lying dormant. When she was banished for doing what she felt was right for the group I had almost wished that she would have made a fresh start and would have found happiness with another group or someone that would have treated her right. She's a nicer person than I would have been for saving everyone. I probably would have went back for Daryl and one other and to hell with the rest. In fact when she DID rescue everyone I was hoping she would tell Rick to bite her a$$ but she's a decent woman and obviously doesn't hold grudges. In my opinion I think it would be great if she and Daryl went off together without the others but thats probably never going to happen. I have no doubt Carol will survive the hostpital ordeal and take a few people down in the process but I don't think she'll stay with the others for long. She's changed in a lot of ways and has become independent in her thoughts and mannerisms and I can see her going her own way.

2. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

I'm hard pressed to think of another character as well developed as Carol on television at this moment. We have watched her transform over these past four and a half seasons and it couldn't have been more beautifully done. The writers made some questionable storylines over time but not with Carol. I honestly see her surviving in this world for quite a long time. Seeing her deal with her losses and gaining strength from each one speaks volumes about her ability to survive. Long live the Queen.

3. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

I love Carol, too, but I feel her time may be just about up!

Not only has she pretty much admitted to giving up, but "Consumed" seemed to be an episode all about Carol saying goodbye...

Makes me wonder why Norman Reedus cried so much before the filming of the MSF. It's just a guess on my part.... I may be completely off base!

4. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Melissa is filming the finale, she's safe (at least until 5x16, what happens then I don't know) but 'till then she's safe.

5. lovedaryl

lovedaryl Well-Known Member

Unless it's more flashbacks?!?

6. shanewalking

Flashbacks since the midseason finale to the end of the season?, no.
    She will be ok.

7. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

Music to my ears. Can't be without Carol this soon.

8. shanewalking

Yeah, don't worry, Melissa was seen filming with the cast all along, she'll survive the midseason finale and heal and get better, and hopefully make it to season 6. Carol needs to live for a long time, at the moment she's the strongest female character and a fan favorite (Michonne too but she barely appears nowadays and her plot isn't moving forward) her character development is one of the best on the whole show (just look back at season 1, the change is crazy) and she's the only woman left from the original Atlanta camp, besides Melissa is a great actress, better to keep her around for more seasons.

9. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I hope she finds love again and peace within herself before she eventually dies.

10. shanewalking

I read a spoiler that

11. shanewalking

She's in a pretty bad place now, but Rick could, and he was worse than her having hallucinations and stuff, she lost more than Rick has but she's strong, she has Daryl and the group, they are her family.

12. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

Couldn't have said it better myself. While I adore Michonne and how great her character is, Carol is hands down the best developed.

13. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

I would love peace for Carol as she carries a lot of inner turmoil. As for love, Carol is the type of character that needs a love story IMO. She's very independent at this point and the love of her 'family' I think suffices.

14. Gaycandybacon

Gaycandybacon Well-Known Member

Plot twist: Abe cheats on Rosita with Carol

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

no, with Eugene ;)

16. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

Bigger plot twist: Rosita cheats on Abe with Carol

17. Gaycandybacon

Perhaps Eugene will eye-f*ck again at a reasonable distance

18. Gaycandybacon

It's all just interchangeable sex partners at this point, Axel would be proud.

19. Badass Carol

Badass Carol Member

Ha! That he would be. RIP amazing mustache.

20. Gaycandybacon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]