Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bloodied eyed zombie at the fence

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by theNextmrsGrimes, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Bassman

Bassman Administrator
    Staff Member

It's an outbreak of severe pink eye....

2. AtlantaOverrun

AtlantaOverrun Well-Known Member

zombie bleeding in the eye

My friend, please check if there are more threads about this subject for posting it. There are a few threads about the bloody eyes allready. Post your thoughts there, before some members will be pissed at you lol

3. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

4. kjmarket

kjmarket Member

The zombie wasn't bleeding. Zombies cannot bleed. The person who became the walker died the same way as Patrick. Obviously some sort of disease, but who knows what. Bassman, as always, I love your posts! Yes, the prison will fall due to a severe outbreak of Pink Eye! I love it! HAHA!

5. mtito914

mtito914 Active Member

I think Gimple said that bloody eye walker was a pretty fresh death and he died the same way Patrick did.

6. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes Gimple said on the Talking dead that whatever killed the walker, it's safe to assume Patrick died of the same thing..

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Best people yet I've seen of Patrick
    [​IMG]

8. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

It's in the water??? Some sort of mutated strain of the TWD rage fever. Billions of the walking dead rotting away and their remains returning to the earth, leaching into the water supply.

9. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

If its going on the ground and into the water, next evolutionary step would be zombie plants... lol

10. H5N1

H5N1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Zombie farm !!

[​IMG]

11. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

Btw, how bad was the heli set? From the looks of it, the heli fell on the roof, but even if it was a 5 meter fall, wouldnt it smash the damn roof down?

12. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

ZombAIDS?

13. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Active Member

Plants Vs Zombies?

14. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

ZombiePOT ftw?

15. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

I thought he was looking at it because the walker looked more fresh than the other more rotten ones. But yes, it's foreshadowing something and I'm sure it has to with Patrick's illness.

16. GreekSalads

GreekSalads Active Member

Forgot how the heli fell, the show needs some better CGI.
    At least Nicetoro's make up effects is excellent.

17. youroldpalmerle

I wonder if Daryl passed whatever it is Patrick got TO him rather than have Daryl as the next one to get sick. My take on this is that Daryl being the rough guy that he is, growing up in the country and exposed to so much, has developed some sort of immunity to many diseases, whereas the kid, who grew up in a clean suburban environment, hasn't developed such immunity.

The pig is definitely the source of infection. There are many real-life pig borne illnesses, non of which in real life cause bleeding from the eyes that I know of, but who knows if this virus/bacteria is truly from this or from the walker blood.

18. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

I don't think the pig is the source, I mean c'mon, so many crap going outside the prison and it's a pig that sets this off?
    By the way, I see many people have forgotten about the dying boar in the forest, when rick met the psycho-bitch...

19. youroldpalmerle

pork is one of the worst vectors of food borne illness, we don't see it that much now because we make sure our meat is cooked to proper temp and we live in a clean environment. Back in the day food borne illness killed many people. It had been thought that the origins of keeping kosher or halal food which forbids pork is because pigs are a vector of disease. All that being said, I don't think it's so far fetched that a food borne illness could have caused the death of Patrick.

20. tink

tink Well-Known Member

Pigs are a known vector for animal illnesses being able to mutate and jump to humans anyway. The great flu of 1918 is strongly suspected to have jumped from pigs, and ended up killing 3-5% of the world population.