Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Bloodied eyed zombie at the fence

Discussion in 'Episode 401 - 30 Days Without an Accident' started by theNextmrsGrimes, Oct 14, 2013.

1. firstfooter

firstfooter Active Member

nooo 'Killer Klowns'

2. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

Regarding the pigs you guys have valid and historical points, however here the circumstances are diferent. On one hand we have a wild boar, outside the prison, that seems to have the same problem as the pig inside the prison.
    It's safe to presume they didn't have contact with each other.
    The pig inside the prison has been there for 1-2 months tops, so it had to be something that pre-dated the arrival of the pig on the prison.
    I think it's probably an airborne or a water carried disease that may or may not trigger the zombie virus everyone already has, like some people have cancer but its innactive.

3. tink

tink Well-Known Member

You also have the bloody-eyed zombie outside the prison and Patrick inside the prison, both with apparently the same symptoms. It is a flu-like virus. All of the people associated with the show from the runner to the writers have already said that.

4. Tengoku

Tengoku Member

Fair enough, Patrick was the weakest link then xD

5. Hawaiian Shirt Zombie

Hawaiian Shirt Zombie Active Member

If memory serves me correctly, there is a shot in the comic con trailer of a female zombie with bleeding eyes in the prison after Glenn screams "Walkers in D!" I believe. Perhaps the bleeding eye female Z was somewhere else.

6. BoneDryFingers

Yes you're 100% right..That's where i seen it before lol

7. ostendadler

ostendadler Member

those bleeding eyes zombie are quie decayed meaning that this disease isn't new ...

8. Buttercup

Buttercup Member

What's causing this sickness? It's the bloody eye zombie or the pigs, that's making the humans sick.