Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Now THAT was an episode!

Discussion in 'Episode 405 - Internment' started by gagnewest, Nov 10, 2013.

1. tallahasseehero

I loved how it looked like they were going to do a feel good ending. All the characters seemed to be happy they had made it through. Then you see the Governor

2. maya15

maya15 Member

Yes. That was an episode.

3. JEA13

JEA13 Well-Known Member

I liked it. I've liked every episode this season!

4. PipForever

PipForever Member

In my opinion, the first three episodes of this season were very boring. Then Carol admitted to killing Karen and David and things got interesting. So, good job Carol! Way to keep things interesting.

For me, the only bad part of this episode was that it made me realize the only characters that I care about anymore are Daryl, Michonne, Sasha, and Carol. The rest I wouldn't really care if they died.

Speaking of death, anyone else think it's strange that this whole season, no one significant has died yet? Karen, who was in maybe five scenes before her death, was probably the biggest death.

5. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

They said this season they were going to develop our main characters more and kill them off in the tail end of the season so it has an even bigger impact.

You don't care about Rick, Carl, Hershel, Maggie, Glenn, Tyreese, Beth, or Bob?

6. PipForever

PipForever Member

I used to really like Rick and Glenn, but Glenn has been boring lately. Someone made a thread about how they felt Glenn and Maggie would be better apart. I wholeheartedly agree. Last season I still quite liked Glenn, but since being kidnapped he's been quite boring, haha... Every scene is just him and Maggie talking about how much they love each other. I am fine with love stories, but in my opinion their story isn't all that interesting.

Rick I loved season one and two, but then he went crazy, and now he's sent Carol away. Ah, as I am typing this I remembered why I started to dislike him last season. He was willing to give up Michonne to the gov. Not cool. Since then I haven't liked him much.

The rest I am just indifferent towards, mostly because the others haven't been given much screen time. Hershel and Beth are probably my favorites of that bunch.

7. RarreKZ

RarreKZ Well-Known Member

Best.. Episode.. Ever!

8. rustybag

rustybag Member

Yes! And it was very amusing when Rick brought back fruit leather and told Carl everyone had to brush their teeth afterwards. He hasn't totally lost it yet if he's still concerned about dental hygiene :)

9. The_Not_So_Dead

[
    Me too! It's funny how some character can grow on you, without even noticing (had the same reaction when Hershel got bit in S3: I was like: noooooooo, Hershel!! ..... Wait, when did that happen?).

O, man. The suspension and tension! I know it's a ZA and that people die in it, but dang-it, sometimes I just wish they would last a bit longer... ;)

10. 8307c4

8307c4 Well-Known Member

I did fart a little bit during the show, which denotes a level of comfort thus far unforeshadowed.

Ehhhh, no, no, no, this Carol you speak of did nothing of the sort, she is merely a character portrayed by the actress Melissa McBride who follows a story line provided by the director and those who wrote the script, they provided it, she followed it, that is all she did.

#30 8307c4, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  11. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well it only took 5 episodes, but they finally got to the quality the PREMIERE should have been. Don't get me wrong, I have loved every episode to a degree....but they have steadily been getting better each week and last night was brilliant.

Hershel was the star of this episode, LOVED him....but I loved everything else as well. The dynamics of Rick and Carl, Maggie in all her badassness, Lizzy's craziness, the nail biting moments, and that build up to the Governor. All of it. GREAT episode.

12. Phenton123

Phenton123 Member

Best episode ever

13. Alec96

Alec96 Well-Known Member

Same here, hopefully only like two main cast members bite the dust this season. It's always sad when group members go. Especially now, since I really care for everyone left in the group, except Lizzie.

14. Agramer

Agramer Well-Known Member

The best episode so far. Couldn't ask for more...

15. Darylette

Darylette Member

That was amazing! I was so tense I was actually crying at several points. I'm so glad Hershel survived, I really thought he was going to die.

16. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

Erm, too soon to say that, don't you think? last season started amazing and then ... but I agree, this episode was great.

17. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the premiere was as good as it should've been. A good premiere should be judged on how it sets up the season IMO. This one def excelled in that. Kerry condons performance was pretty awesome too.

agree with all your points though

18. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the whole of the first half of s3 was excellent and the second had 2 of the series best. The first 2 of the half and the finale (sue me) were good too. Arrow and prey were the only ones that dropped for me. I didn't hate them but they could have been really condensed or changed IMO

19. shanewalking

shanewalking Well-Known Member

I agree, I think the first half of season 3 was great, the second only Clear and This Sorrowful Life IMO, the finale was a good episode but nothing to write home about, I mean not the best finale. This season has potential to be the best, but it can go down who knows...

20. legendx66

legendx66 Moderator
    Staff Member

Best well see. Not fair to compare that way until its finished.

I consider home very good and the other episodes I mentioned also. I like the other 2 finales better but it really doesn't matter to me. I really liked the finale and by extension the 2nd half. The show has been consistently good and it's surpassed season 1 for me once again. It already has about the same number of episodes after all