Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Time for Trump to go

Discussion in 'Debaters' started by Morgotha, Jul 20, 2015.

1. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Not all protests are violent though and should be allowed. People aren't happy and they're making it known.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

Since it was protests over tea and taxes and lack of representation that pushed the US into even becoming it's own country, you'd think people would appreciate the right of everyone to gather to speak their minds publicly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. diordior

diordior Active Member

That's not a crazy example, it's a factual one. Kosovo is the Serbian province of Kosovo and Metohija. Brief history: Serbs were driven out and it was transformed into the US created Muslim "nation" of Kosovo. Not every country recognizes its independence (China, India and Spain don't, may have something to do with their own territorial disputes, who knows). The US definitely does. So if Kosovo can be considered an independent nation, then why not California?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Didn't really answer my question, but I do agree with this. And I am sure that everyone else here agrees with it too. There is never an excuse to act like animals.

But take the actions out of the situation and at the core, what do you have?

You have one side that is angry at any non-white non-American being, fueled by the continual hate speech of one man.
    You have another side that is angry at the first side and the same man, fueled by racial tolerance and equality.

So again, why do you seem to care more about what the latter people are doing....but not the former?

5. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

I only actually remember engaging her in conversation one time. She was arguing that we don't really know if Rick or Negan is the bad guy and that since slavery was a phase the world went through at one time it is necessary for Negan to make the group his slaves before the world can return to its pre apocalyptic state. I told her how f*cking retarded that was. Was actually quite fun:
    http://www.walkingdeadforums.com/forum/f811/rick-wrong-kill-saviours-149292-11.html#post5455392

6. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

Omg that thread <3

7. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

Wolf Blitzer asked Bernie if he might run in 2020. Bernie said, People are exhausted. No one wants to hear anything about future elections. We just need to get beyond where we are now. That's all people should be focused on right now.

Wolf smiled and said excuse me for pursuing this, but it is my job. That sounds like you will be running.

Bernie said again (I'm making up the words here), I cannot tell you emphatically enough how totally inappropriate it is for anyone to be forcing citizens to try to fit the next election into their brains. Leave them alone. They need to rest.

SO YOU CAN GUESS WHAT I THINK!

There isn't an old Sanders and a new Sanders. The fire goes out of Bernie the way it goes out of the Sun.

8. diordior

diordior Active Member

I agree with this, but he did that to give the media soundbites for free advertisements and cultivate a passionate following, but the majority didn't vote for him for a wall or his opinion on minorities. It was mostly his anti-establishment rhetoric that got him support, imo. That's why calling them racists, sexists, etc did nothing to deter them from voting for him.

9. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

IwastJESUSCHRISTTHISISANNOYING

I was thinking about this last night, because I have nothing better to do than think about Morgotha...lol....and I really wonder if she is just addicted to playing devil's advocate whether it makes sense or not. I think she just likes to disagree. lol

10. diordior

diordior Active Member

I bet if you agree with Morgotha, she will disagree with you. Try it.

11. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

Thank you.

12. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Agreed. Reminds me of one of Jimmy Carr's worst all-time jokes. "Say what you will about hitler. He still managed to conduct a lot of medical research without hurting any animals."
    [MENTION=3655]Morgotha[/MENTION], go for it. Use that line of reasoning to convince us that hitler wasn't bad, only misunderstood. You can do it. We believe in you.

13. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

Apologies for not bottling mine up to add to your goblet.

14. Dreet

Dreet Well-Known Member

A classic con, the bait and switch. Did we expect anything else from a con man? He did and said a lot of things to con the rust belt people into voting for him. Are they going to go apeshit? Me thinks his sheep won't care about how his administration won't fulfill any campaign promises even though there will be no opposition in the house and senate. In 4 years when nothing got done they'll still support him.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-transition-gop-insiders-lobbyists-231224

15. tink

tink Well-Known Member

The civil war did not decide anything. Legally the constitution does not say you can never leave the union. Some Supreme Court justices have suggested that it would be illegal, but the constitution and Bill of Rights were all written in defense of self determination. The United States could go to war to force a state back into the union, as was done in the Civil War, but legally a state has every right to leave.

16. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Kosovo isn't part of the United States. California can't secede, the Constitution doesn't allow it whether they vote for it in the state or not.

Actually, I suppose if other states wanted them to go Congress could declare a Constitutional Convention and in one way or another vote them out, but I'd say that's not happening.

17. Morgotha

My experience of late here is that if someone doesn't understand my first explanation, they'll understand the next even less.

18. Morgotha

I still stand by my belief that they COULD have made Negan a very complex and compelling villian. Unfortunately, they chose to make him a goon. I guess that's what the fans wanted.

19. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

#4019 westwingnut, Nov 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
  20. Morgotha

I'm surprised you aren't offended by the insensitivity of his "joke". I guess that proves you're an anti-Semite.

I didn't know you were such a bigot.

Hey, you've got something in common with Trump supporters after all.