Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

[605] Complaints and Criticisms. NOW!!

Discussion in 'Episode 605 - Now' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 27, 2015.

1. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

Hate threads are useful.

2. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

Well you cared enough to tell me to quit. Seems that you have the need to tell people who don't share the same feelings or opininons with you what to do. So yeah...

3. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Lmao not really but if you want to interpret it that way, go ahead

4. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Who is it that you really want to hate on hmmm....

5. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

Well, i mean, even if you don't like what someone says about a tv show, since they haven't insulted you in any way, it's not very polite to tell them what to do and furthermore to state that nobody cares about it. It's kinda a "holier than thou" attitude...

6. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

Sigh.
    #1: I don't care if you'd bash TWD. Go ahead.
    #2: I didn't really tell you what to do. You said you're close to quitting and I implied if you wanna quit then do that. We don't care.
    #3: Interpret it however you want. Have a nice day!

7. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

I don't consider my criticism bashing, but anyway.
    You asked me why I'm still watching and i answered, stating among other things that I'm close to quit. That didn't mean i needed your validation. You felt the urge to give it, stating that nobody cares on top of that. I don't see any margin for various interpretations here, it's pretty obvious what has happened.
    It would have been better if you had just acknowledged the fact that you overreacted, but either way, have a nice day too!

8. Sachiko

Sachiko Active Member

I don't know about you but maybe you should read back. I didn't ask you anything lol

9. Brother AJ

Brother AJ New Member

If you say so, but when has this show ever been centered around JUST horror and zombie tropes? I'm quite surprised you've stuck around this long really if those are the only aspects you enjoy. I've had my fair share of gripes with this show, but I've always enjoyed the overall themes and scenarios that are presented which are what's been keeping me watching this as long as I have. As far as I can remember it's never jumped the shark.

So you're like 20 posts into this forum, and you're already done with sharing you opinion? That's all you can muster, and now everyone has to look up your posts? It's rather convenient for you to criticize a show without giving any specifics. Just sayin'... :zombies_lol:

#89 Brother AJ, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  10. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

Oops yeah, you're right about that, you didn't ask me, but that doesn't change anything else...

11. ΖΟΜΠΙ

ΖΟΜΠΙ New Member

Well the first season was pretty much about surviving and the horror of the new found post-apocalyptic world. And both the characters and the plot served this purpose more or less. That thing most of the times now seems long lost and to be honest i just hang in there because, you know...zombies.

I'm not a native speaker and it's not always easy to express myself you know. So why bother repeating things people have already said in this thread just for your sake? It's not like that you really wanna talk. It's obvious that you speak to diminish the guy who dared to have a different opinion. "And now everyone has to look up your posts?". Very indicative of your attitude. Please don't. Don't look at them, i won't be able to handle the guilt...

If i need to tell you for example that Carol should have at least interacted in some way with Rick in the whole episode i'm sure wasting my time. If i need to point-out the obvious paradox of having some people so deep chronologically into a zombie apocalypse watching like idiots because someone kills a freaking zombie, then i won't be ever able to convince you. If i need to say how cheap was the death of an Aikido practitioner from a single zombie in the previous episode then there's no need to say anything at all. Countless examples. Do you want me to write an essay for you, so that you'll be able to look up my posts?

12. bluedahlia

bluedahlia Member

Oh my goodness! Are you guys criticizing the show or each other??? LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. shhh its me

shhh its me Member

Thats actually one of the "logic" flaws I don't actually think it a flaw. It's completely normal even in life and death situations to make utter stupid mistakes. Compare it to driving.... once driving gets routine even good drivers make stupid mistakes, forgot to check a blind stop or run a red light. I've know 2 master electricians who have electrocuted themselves , they knew electricity was dangerous and worked it everyday for decades one moment of inattention cost them their lives. A moment of inattention while doing something you have done 100s or 1000s of times is a really normal way to day.

14. Prufrock

Prufrock Well-Known Member

Maggie is pregnant? This can't be true. We saw G & M have sex like, 2x- once at the pharmacy and at the prison.

what are these writers trying to do by insulting our intelligence?

15. Dyson

Dyson Member

I think its safe to say that it happens off screen.

16. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

You do a great job of expressing yourself. Stick with us for a while. Welcome. :)

17. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

This was such a good, constructive criticism from http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2015/11/walking-dead-amc-now-review/414265/ . I had never thought of it that way.

The show has thrown these kinds of dull, catch-our-breath episodes at viewers with such regularity that I question whether The Walking Dead is wasting the potential of its premise. This is the zombie apocalypse. It’s almost unthinkable how much original, daring storytelling the show could do with that. Instead the series defaults again and again to padding its arcs with “what is the meaning of life”-type questions. Those inquiries might be deep at first or second or even third glance, but when every conversation is about “you do what you gotta do to survive” and “yes we can rebuild and still keep our humanity,” it’s boring. Imagine if every other episode of Breaking Bad involved Walt waxing morose about morality or the corrupting effects of ambition, with Jesse or Skyler. Instead, that show wove its emotional and philosophical bits into the broader narrative; it didn’t pretend those elements could make for good storytelling on their own, because they can’t.

18. swscully

swscully Member

Someone is feeding the trolls.... but I cant tell which one. . .

19. Maggie478

Maggie478 New Member

Not enough richonne

20. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

I skip those pages too. They're stupid.