Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Start to Finish, Complains and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 608 - Start To Finish' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 28, 2015.

1. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

The pre-show complaints about the pre-show complaints about the pre-show complaints really suck.

2. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

wow. i feel old.

on the other hand, it's nice to know i actually have more sci-fi cred than you young whippersnappers. : D

3. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

i love hortas! though they really do look more like spaghetti and meatballs.

4. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

Another Sunday - and I don't get to see the episode live. Now I am being told the main DVR box is pissed off at the other DVR boxes in the house, and won't talk to them, unless forced to. So every TV either is scrambled or freezes. Just like last Sunday, I have to wait until Monday, for the repair guy. Out of 8 days, 2 of them, everything worked fine. Those 2 days -- it wasn't windy here. Tomorrow, that guy better fix the outside wires, where I think the real problem is.

If I wanted this kind of reception, I would go with Direct TV.

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

You can watch it online by about 10 o'clock or so. Or go to a tavern, take control of the TV remote control, and pay everybody to be quiet. That's what I would do.

6. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I will watch it in my daughters room. She has the main DVR. Hers is the only one working.
    I'm just tired of this happening all week. They said it was the modem, I replaced it. Then It's the DVR. I rebooted it.
    1 day I had tv but not Internet. Now it's the tv again. Now they think its the wiring in the house. Funny thing is, It only happens when it's windy.
    If it were just me. I would cut cable and stream the show. I don't watch anything else anyways.

7. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Time Warner Cable tried telling me it was the house wires too, and that I had to switch to satellite phones. I said b.s, because if that was the case then rebooting the modem shouldn't solve the problem for several weeks at a time. Finally they gave me an updated improved modem, and everything had been fine since.

8. The Great Zombini

The Great Zombini Well-Known Member

I dumped Time Warner years ago. I had such poor picture quality and they would always blame my TVs. One day I bought new TVs and still had the problem. So I called a satellite company about changing my service. They came out and checked the cable lines and found the buried coaxial was in very poor shape. That was causing the bad quality. Time Warner will avoid any actual work or expense to maintain good service, so F them. I dumped them altogether.

9. The Great Zombini

Anyone watching "Always Accountable" (606)? How did Daryl find the truck? He sees this sign on the ground covered in dirt, wipes it off, then immediately seems to know where the truck is. Did I miss something?

10. Zed Sanford

Zed Sanford Member

Unless those guns are empty, turning them over to the Wolf was the absolute low point of the season. Tara and Rosita deserve to go based solely on that decision.

11. Strife

Strife Member

Deanna should've died before the intro theme giving time to finish the arc, particularly Jessie and the hatchet. It's nice to have a tease at the end of an episode, but every episode shouldn't be a tease itself. That or the episode should've been 90 minutes and wrapped up No Way Out. I feel the break would've felt like a good time gap to bring Jesus in the fold.

12. Spartangal22

Spartangal22 Member

My complaint isn't about this episode in particular, I guess - I actually quite liked it. Mine stems from the whole Glenn fake-out. Because of that, I was never worried that any of our core group was in any real danger tonight. Had Glenn died, I think this episode would have been incredibly suspenseful, but I don't believe anymore that they are willing to kill off ''everybody'' anymore. That wasn't the case in the first few seasons, when I really thought that every characters (sans Rick and Carl) could go at any time.

13. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

The truck was buried under the sign.

14. Iliketheflowers

Iliketheflowers New Member

Whats the point of teasers/cliffhangers? They are cheap and juvenile TV tricks that TWD doesn't need to do. They already have a loyal fan base and only point of cliffhangers is to ensure people come back - was that ever a concern? Two more minutes of this episode from the comics is all they needed and then it could've ended satisfactorily.

So so mad at how they have cheapened Morgan's character too. Maybe carol was overly ambitious but no way would/should a member of the group save a stranger at the expense of a fellow "friend." I just hope someone tells Morgan what happened when he wakes up.

15. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

This episode was really dissapointing. Half the cast was missing and like others have said 2 more minutes could have let it end on a GOOD cliffhanger and would have made this way more satisfying.

16. CLEAR

CLEAR Member

Felt like I was watching Walking Dead commercials between the regularly scheduled commercial programming. I swear one commercial break was at least 5 minutes. Really annoyed how the wolf held all of them hostage. Kill his a$$.

17. Coreenfw

Coreenfw Member

Now, the Horta couldn't help her looks, but... I always thought she looked more like a deep dish sausage pizza!!

18. The Great Zombini

No it wasn't. It was behind some nearby bushes.

19. Dyson

Dyson Member

Maybe the payoff with Morgan will be worth it but right now I'm not a fan of what they are doing with him.

20. lexy

lexy Well-Known Member

I like Morgan a lot but the choices he is making are a little annoying.