Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Titles and descriptions for 14-16?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Tony Davis, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

i think it's probably Daryl who goes missing,since from 15 Spoilers it seems he is in search of Dwight for the killing of either Tara/Denise

2. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

or Carol leaves on her own, as we see she seems to be breaking down and maybe leaves without people knowing until after. That could explain the Morgan/Carol stuff from the finale filming

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

That could be. Morgan goes out searching for her, as he feels responsible for her breakdown. He comes across those guys, who have Carol, on the ground, surrounded. He does his whole preaching about not killing and they let her go. Could be this is how we find out about The Kingdom.

4. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

I think Morgan will be forced to kill a savior, and then a member of the Kingdom will come across them.

5. Fon

Fon Member

If it is Tara tho, I'm kinda hopeful this could happen:

On 14 Heath and Tara are attacked by Dwight and his men, at the end Tara is kidnapped and Heath rushes back do Alexandria and warns everyone about this.
    On 15 after learning it was a guy with a crossbow (and already knowing he must be with the saviors, since they had his bike) Daryl could then say "she's gone" refering to Tara and how he feel guilty he spared Dwgith's life and that put Tara in danger, if maybe things could be different. And Tara don't appear. And more saviors battle, they find Dwight, Daryl gets his crossbow back etc etc.
    On 16 they make a plan to go full confront on Negan and rescue Tara, but in the end we have the lucille scene, the season ends. Tara doesn't appear. And that doesn't mean her character is dead.
    On S7 we could get Tara alive and running away, or Negan being "kind" and returning her to the group since he does want people to be alive and under his orders, instead of killing everyone.

I know it may sound very delusional since I want so much Tara to live, but... It kinda makes sense, and it explains why Tara won't appear on the last 2 and not dying...

6. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

[MENTION=104701]Fon[/MENTION]--I hear ya, sweetie. I really want her to live, too! At this point, I'm envisioning ways that this virus was engineered by space aliens as part of a plan to wipe out the human race but upon seeing those big brown eyes they realize that they definitely want to spare her so they kidnap her to keep her safe. And they give her all the soda/pop she can drink.

Truly, at this point I don't know what's gonna happen. There are numerous scenarios in which Tara lives: some involve Denise dying instead; some involve both of them surviving to next season, at which point the act out a scene from the comic. I just love her somethin' goofy and I don't want her to go.

7. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

I think 14 is her last episode of the season, she either dies or makes it back to the asz for the rest of the season. We know she had her baby during episode 15, so unless they somehow filmed scenes all at once, that's what is happening.

8. TROR

TROR Member

I like Tara, but I want her to die. It just helps the audience hate The Saviors more so and see them as a bigger threat. The last three antagonists didn't really kill anyone of importance, other than Hershel. Governor killed Axel, Terminus didn't even kill Bob they just ate his leg, and the Wolves only went after red shirts. Having Tara die, someone who's been around for over 2 seasons at this point, would just seem like a good death imo.

9. Laurieellen

Laurieellen Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. WalkingBuckeye

[​IMG]

#50 WalkingBuckeye, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  11. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

12. Intothemorgue

Intothemorgue Member

Taras a babe :/ IF TARA DIES WE RIOT!!!

13. WalkingBuckeye

@TROR--Joking aside, I understand your point. Tara has been on for barely 2 seasons yet she's up to 410 pages on this board. With the exception of a few (probably homophobic) wankers, the forum loves or at least enjoys her. Heck, I spent 40 minutes learning how to make a gif from the desk-top photo on my computer to protest your post! She's humorous, unfailingly supportive, and one of the members the group has no conflicted feelings about (unlike, e.g, Morgan or Gabriel). I think the group also feels a certain level of protectiveness of her in part b/c of her age. So yes, if she were to be killed by one of the Saviors, it would fuel the group's rage; I could also see it prompting guilty feelings not just from Daryl (if the crossbow is used) but also Rick, who made the decision to take them on in the first place.

But this is why I make such an awful TWD fan: I get very attached to characters (with every show I watch) and the show is really diminished for me if they die even if that death serves the greater story purpose. It would be better for me to stick with shows in which characters aren't getting killed on a regular basis.
    @Tony Davis: I recall reading that Alanna was last seen on set in Episode 15. Do you know if that was accurate or not?

14. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

Last time we have her listed here as appearing on set was 10/23, which was episode 14. She definitely had her baby during episode 15. People at TSDF would have to answer if she was seen during the beginning of episode 15 filming, as it's not in our updates thread

15. jojo

jojo Member

[MENTION=70142]WalkingBuckeye[/MENTION] I had the same sorta attachment to Glenn until this season. I finally came to terms with it and prepared to let him go.

My sentimentality stems from Glenn being the first voice and person Rick met from the core group of survivor's. It's kinda sad really all we have left aside from Carl and Rick at the first rock quarry are Glenn, Darryl and Carol I believe we could be in danger of loosing 2 of these characters before the season ends.

16. Fon

Fon Member

I get the point that if Tara dies people will instantly hate the saviors so much, etc etc etc.

But like, it's unlikelly for a main cast member's character to die without having his/her story kinda finished, some sort of "closure" or at least have lots of focus before it happen. And I know mostly it's because of the pregnancy but Alanna is one of the main cast members who appear the least so far this season, ok, she'll probably have half of 6x14 for her (and Heath) but I don't know, I'm not sure if only one more episode with Tara and her death would like, "be enough".

This show may have lots of problems and bad decisions (i'm looking mostly at you Mazara), but the thing I never felt was a main cast member departing the show without his/her character having more focus, kinda of a closure. Yes, Andrea and Merle were two deaths made only for the shock value (damn you Mazara), but their actors did get lot of material to work with and had their plots, so even if their deaths was too early for their story, they actually did lots of stuff before their death. Tara hasn't done anything much latelly, it would be, for me, really out of "character" (don't know which word to replace here xD) for the show to kill her now.

17. TROR

TROR Member

What exactly has Tara's story been tho that needs to be closed?

18. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

She has more story than Derle has. And he has hogged enough of other characters stories.

19. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I don't give a shit about Tara!

More Sasha, Morgan and Carl please.

20. WalkingBuckeye

Yeah, you can never have too much of someone looking pained and constipated.