Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Titles and descriptions for 14-16?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by Tony Davis, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Fon

Fon Member

If you don't even think Tara had a story, then I guess my point was made, why would she die so soon if the writers did not develop/use her well enough??

2. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

I'd rather have that over the fist-bumping bitch. Morgan been a regular for one season and already has more layers and characterisation.

3. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

^^What exactly makes her a bitch? She's one of the most consistently supportive people on the show.

And btw: try to remember your auxiliary verbs: "Morgan has been" or "Morgan's been."

#63 WalkingBuckeye, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  4. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

hey, tyler.
    GTFO you troll.

5. Jay Bonansinga

Don't kill yourself. You have much to offer this world and it would be a true loss if you were to end it all.

Thank You~Jay

6. Jay Bonansinga

What about Andrea and Merle? Huge deaths IMO and 100 percent the Governor. You could even throw Milton and Martinez, The Gov was a killing machine.

Thank You~Jay

7. WalkingBuckeye

WalkingBuckeye Well-Known Member

Thank you for your concern, [MENTION=103422]Jay Bonansinga[/MENTION], but an apocalypse without Tara is too painful to bear.

8. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

Whoa, we go from talking about characters to this bullshit?

Taking jabs at fictional characters on an internet forum for a show revolving around fictional characters is fine, we all have our opinions. Tara is clearly going to be a focus in upcoming episodes therefore I made an on-topic post clearly illustrating that I strongly dislike the notion of Tara becoming a focus. You can disagree and proceed to call my favourites "pained and constipated" all you want, it's not a big deal, just like me hating Tara shouldn't be a big deal.

However, it would be appreciated if you don't make a snarky comment about my English again.

@Tony Davis @H5N1

9. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

let's calm down and not start fighting.

10. TROR

TROR Member

I'll be honest, I completely forgot about them. But I also hated Andrea in the show, sooo.......

11. Carl's Pudding

Remember T-Dog? Barely? Get my point?

12. Fon

Fon Member

Well, but Irone (T-Dog's actor) was never part of the main cast, he was only a recurring cast member.

And yes, he was supposed to get more stuff on S3, but we had Mazara being Mazara and killing him unnecessarily. I have a big problem with Mazara I dislike his choices and his seasons as showrunner, and i'm pretty sure had not Sarah Wayne saying that killing Carol on 3x04 would be wrong, my logic and point would not make sense (since she was a main cast member on S3 and would die on 3x04 without doing basically nothing) buuuut, Carol lives and every main cast had more stuff/more focus before his death.

Even Gareth who got a flashback do explain the background on the Termites (and like, his upgrade for series regular was only to make us think he would last, so I'm actually surprised we got the flashback at all) so my logic still makes sense to me, and yes, I could be wrong and Tara could die and etc, but so far the characters have been worked more and had more material and plots or even closure before they die.

13. Carl's Pudding

You are right; I had forgotten that T-Dog was never part of the main cast. My thoughts on Tara are that her fate could go either way. She's a sweet person, but where does she go from here? I'm sure good writers could develop her more if they get the chance, but I think someone (besides Glenn in the finale) is about to die, and I wouldn't consider her any safer than any other character.

14. Fon

Fon Member

Yeah, I also think we'll get a main characterdeath on 14/15 too and Tara is not off the hook. I think it will be on 15. But this is mostly because with the exception of Lori, we have had 2 main deaths on a row always.

2X11 - Dale 2x12 - Shane
    3x15 - Merle 3x16 - Andrea
    4x08 - Hershel and Governor
    5x03 - Gareth and Bob
    5x08 - Beth 5x09 - Tyresse
    6x08 - Deanna 6x09 - Jessie

6x16 - Lucille's death, sooooo, maybe on 6x15. Or maybe a double Lucille death o 6x16...

But like, there are main character that are not getting much stuff to do this season and it would make zero sense. I for one think, other than Spencer and Aaron, Tara is the most ~safe~ of all, due to her not getting much focus this season. xD But well, just two weeks, let's see D:

15. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I agree. Tara has barely had any screen time this whole season.

16. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

The double Lucille death would be a real curve ball for comic readers. As I said in another thread I'm leaning toward that now after all of Negan's people that they've killed.

17. Benrai2k

Benrai2k Active Member

I'd rather see more Tara than Morgan too tbh. Just don't care for him. Wasn't even hyped over him back during season 1 - 4 back when people were constantly praising him despite being in about 2 eps. I was looking forward to his integration to the group in season 6, but that hasn't really happened. Just an outsider, like he always has been really.

It isn't even just the fact of his refusal to kill. But that has literally been his whole and only story through season 6. No variety at all. Feels like it is just cogs spinning.

#77 Benrai2k, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  18. DeadBoston

DeadBoston Member

I threw out a few scenarios in the finale thread and in a few I had double deaths.

Team family/survivor has killed about 30 of Negans crew, probably closer to 40 when april 3rd comes around. I can see Negan just going ape and killing a few people.

One thing I keep coming back to is Gimple's "left turn". Negan is definitely going to lucelle someone(s). But what if he forces someone to kill someone else? Or kills someone in different way?

For example in one of mine I had Negan forcing Glenn to choose between his unborn and Judith. Again after Ricks crew killed so many of his people I can see something different happening besides the lucelle scene.

19. Walkers_TWD

Walkers_TWD Well-Known Member

you dare forget about T-God :zombies_lol:

20. Intothemorgue

Intothemorgue Member

Funny on the subject of Mazarra I remember hearing long ago that despite Season 3s massive death toll Mazarra wanted to kill even MORE characters. Apparantly he wanted to kill Carl in 3x10 and possibly even Rick and AMC having logic told him to go F himself. Guess that explains his reason for "leaving" with his lack of creative control...