Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Michelle Ang Joins Cast

Discussion in 'Fear The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

2. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

3. Chassit

Chassit Member

What she said. ^^

4. zero7starz

zero7starz Member

Wow. She was on the tribe. My youthful favorite apocalypse show!

5. taco_lips

taco_lips Member

this seemed pretty obvious from the moment they started running the mini.
    nevertheless i'm glad!

6. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

I kind of hope either the young guy from the flight makes it for at least a few episodes, or I hope they bring back the kid from the school. It would be good to have someone else on this cast that isn't an idiot.

7. Chassit

Chassit Member

I am not particularly fond of that kid on the plane, but Tobias from the school? HELL YEAH! Bring him back!

8. lastcat3

lastcat3 Well-Known Member

I'm glad it ended up being her as she was pretty much the only one that ended up getting many lines at all during the whole thing. However after seeing part 16 I really am scratching my head as to what the purpose for the flight 462 thing was for. I'll be especially scratching my head if she ends up being a short lived character.

Hopefully she becomes a lengthy regular similar to the characters introduced in season 2 of TWD as she could help turn Alicia into more of a fighter.

#8 lastcat3, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  9. Empress

Empress New Member

I use to rush home from school to watch it at 4pm. I absolutely loved me some Jack. Such an underrated show here in the States.

10. shoot-to-kill

shoot-to-kill Member

I was so surprised to see Michelle Ang when I watched the first clip. I loved watching her on The Tribe from 1999 - 2005.

11. Tara La Reine

Tara La Reine Member

I can't imagine that it's a surprise to anyone, but I'm glad. She seems to catch on quick.

12. Lummsy200

Lummsy200 Member

She's Glenn's cousin!!!!!

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Member

I'm happy it's Charlie that's joining the cast. From what we've seen of her in the Flight 462 mess, she seems cool.

14. Gordian Knot

Gordian Knot Member

Absolutely fabulous news! Finally a character on this series I can give a damn about. The only cast member I liked that first season was Travis' ex; at least she had spunk. And she is the one who ends up dead of course. The rest were just 'meh'.

But Ang, She's awesome. Seriously I had more connection with her as a character even though she was in a 15 minute segment than I did for the entire cast through the first 6 episodes.

My only gripe is her name. Charlie? What the frac is up with Hollywood that chicks, especially the tough ones, always have to have a guy's name. That is a meme that has been going on for decades and it is just stupid.

15. JFAN

JFAN Member

I agree none of the cast of FWD were that likeable for me, I liked Charlie and the kid from Flight 462 better than any of them.

16. el_hombre

el_hombre Member

To me, her character got more over in what? 12 minutes of footage than pretty much all of the characters in FTWD so far.
    Apart from Strand and Daniel.