Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

How are you watching tonight?

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by JHebert, Apr 3, 2016.

1. JHebert

JHebert Member

IT'S HERE. ARE YOU READY, KIDS?!?

I had been planning on having a TWD finale watch party/crawfish boil with friends and all that, been planning for the last 2 weeks, but then I went and got all flu-y/bronchitis-y and had to scrap my plans. Now the plan is curling up in bed with antibiotics and Sudafed, sucking down soup with my door firmly shut. No disturbances.

What about y'all? Anyone doing anything fun/interesting/eating anything good tonight?

2. Rapscallion

Rapscallion Well-Known Member

I'm going to pray that my favorite characters survive.

3. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

I'm about to pray that it isn't a cliffhanger.

4. JHebert

JHebert Member

You and me both, my friend. :/ (and probably everyone on the site, while I'm at it.)

5. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

I prefer watching my live TWD alone, for the first run-through. I watched it with friends a total of twice, and both times it was a huge mistake. No one would shut their f*cking mouths. :p. If there is a TWD prison, I feel that people who think others want to listen to their 'witty' criticisms of the show, while the show is airing, should be one spot lower on the totem pole below pedophiles. It will be just me, on my couch, with some wine and shrimp. ;)

6. and138

and138 Well-Known Member

It's just me and the dog and all of you guys tonight. My friends and family are well aware that they should make themselves scarce on Sundays, and especially this Sunday. :)

I have whiskey to dull the pain. Also, both salty and sugary snacks if I'm actually able to eat anything later.

7. mellomsw

mellomsw New Member

I'm watching with Twitter!

8. ImDrunk

ImDrunk Member

Like I usually do, alone with some wine and snacks, but I am preparing myself for dissapointment. :zombies_rolleyes:

9. Jay Bonansinga

10. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Well equipped tonight. Glass of wine, chocolate covered raisins, prayer beads, a rosary, box of tissues and the phone so I can call [MENTION=40811]zombiemom62[/MENTION] after its over to either rage with or cry with or both. Oh yeah, and stole a joint from my kid, have a feeling will need it.

11. JHebert

JHebert Member

I'd worried about that, but the few friends I have here that watch the show, really WATCH the show. Like, they are nearly as into it as I am, so I honestly don't think the talking would have been much of an issue. Alas, I caught the plague and am slowly descending into the land of the dead. Maybe next season I'll give it a go... And stock up on the Lysol and Purell.

12. Ctink8189

Ctink8189 New Member

Omg omg omg cant wait!! 15 mins!

13. NoelCanSurvive

With the wife and Cat. And all of you!

14. Walker97

Walker97 Active Member

They really did the cliffhanger...geesh.

15. hellbunny

hellbunny Member

I watched the finale with my brother, who really enjoys the show but has no interest in the comics, he knows what I've told him and that's about it.

He spent the entire fkn episode speculating at a very high decibel as to who he thought it would be.
    ITS EUGENE
    ITS DARYL
    ITS ABRAHAM
    ITS GLENN OH YES ITS GLENN (he hates Glenn I have no idea why?!) I was rolling around on the couch because I was holding my breath waiting for Negan then went into total stimulation overload when he appeared, not many people can say they're sibling saw them climax - but my brother saw me ahaha.

Usually I watch alone. I think I prefer it that was because we just about punched on like five times and that wasn't counting wrestlemania before that.

16. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

I used my eyes.