Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

**** Scott Gimple and **** AMC

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Carl Grimes, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

This was complete bullsi it and a slap in the face to the fans. Let's all watch Hardwick suck it's dick.

2. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Well, Hardwick doesn't wanna be jobless so...

3. JMac

JMac Member

Gimple should be fired!

4. TheSlayingTaco1

TheSlayingTaco1 Well-Known Member

It was bullshit man...

5. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

"It's part of the story"
    **** gimple

6. AAG331

AAG331 Member

Seriously, why the F*ck did they have to do this?! Especially after how intense that scene was! It was a built up for f*cking NOTHING! Screw you, Gimple!

7. Mello

Mello Member

I feel violated.

8. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

Vince Gillian = Brilliant TV show Writer
    Scott Gimple = Incompetent imbecile who splatters diarrhea onto paper and calls himself a "writer"

Note: Not comparing the two in any way other than to illustrate true from false and good from terrible.

#8 AnnieOakley, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  9. YR38

YR38 Member

**** this, ruined my favorite moment in all of the walking dead

10. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

You people are all big sucks. I thought it was great other than all the commercial time.

11. YR38

YR38 Member

**** this, ruined my favorite moment in all of the walking dead

12. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

Gimple is a giant egotistical stupid motherfu - i'll make you all wait 7 months to hear the rest

13. Zombie_Rhino

Zombie_Rhino Well-Known Member

im most pissed because there is no way that they are going to keep the death a secret. the ending scene for this episode leaked to the internet basically word for word (even though most was from the comics). by the time they start filming for next year, there is going to be so many posts/articles about who is NOT present during the filming. terrible way to end an epidose, let alone a whole season.

14. Weallgotit

Weallgotit Well-Known Member

That was just wrong. You give us a 90 minute show for this? While we love more of our show, that was one fn big tease. Now we gotta wait and wonder how long it takes for it to be leaked on the net. Not cool.

15. AnnieOakley

AnnieOakley Active Member

It's finally reached the point where the "writing" is so historically idiotic that it's getting hard to care. It's fun to watch an exciting, but generally ridiculously written show, but with good actors, characters and comic premise. But if you can't even have the handicap of a pre-written template and still make it not suck - aka the opportunistically-lucky Gimple - it's very hard to keep giving a sh*t.

And for those who say "if you don't like it, don't watch it", that applies to trolls who just join forums like this to talk about a show they hate. I, as well as many others, want to keep caring and get excited about TWD's future, but after the crap that led up to tonight, it's a huge disappointment because it should be easy to make into good ​television.

16. Inspector_Swag

So realistically, what are the chances Gimple could be fired? They fired Mazzarra and Darabont for less lol

17. limitedtime

limitedtime New Member

I love watching gimple stew while the guy name was pronounced wrong. Ha ha. That strikes me as interesting. At least I now know I think he really is a jerk.

18. limitedtime

limitedtime New Member

Who cares who died. Weak. AMC.

19. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

Look, I sat through that "explanation" of Gimple's on TTD, but you still could have gotten to the next chapter about how the death changed the characters and how it was leading into a new era for our group by showing who was killed so we could have all mourned and looked forward to the aftermath next season. By not revealing who got killed he hasn't really closed THIS chapter yet.

20. DGribble19

DGribble19 Member

Season premiere will be probably be Morgan and Carol until the last 5 minutes which will show the Negan scene from the viewpoint of Carl's right eye