Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan's Numbers

Discussion in 'Episode 616 - Last Day on Earth' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The first group they came across had 8 saviors in it. The second group had 16, of which we were told, none overlapped from the first group. The third large group had what appeared to be approximately 45. If we assume they also did not overlap, we are up to about 69 saviors. In the final scene where they were surrounded, we never really got a good shot showing every single savior all at once, so its hard to say exactly how many were there, but it looked like at least 50.

Negan said they went out of their way to show them how powerful is group was, and what they could do. So, by that logic, they probably would have used the majority of their men, as a show of power. So if around 69 men were part of this, and maybe another 20 [guessing] left behind to protect the Sanctuary, plus a handful at each outpost, we could be looking at at least 100 to 120 fighters. Plus the women and children back at the Sanctuary, we're likely looking at a group of over 200.

2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Basically there's a whole lot of Saviors lol. Around 60 were killed in season 6.

I am going through screencaps for 6x16 and am getting pictures of the Saviors. A lengthily process, but so far I have 8 Saviors (including the lead Savior) from the first group, 14 Saviors from the second group (the 15th was obscured by another Savior), a bunch from the last group lol (not getting photos of these guys - too obscure/far). As I was collecting photos from the final scene, I noticed that some of the Saviors appeared in the earlier roadblock scenes, it seems like the three groups merged (with some new Saviors probably). Right now I have photos of 24 Saviors from 6x16. Will go through the Saviors from the final scene later :) Probably gonna end up with like 50 or so, like you mentioned in the OP.

3. Funion The Baba

^^Thanks but it seems like you have quite a bit of time on your hands.

4. surviving

surviving Well-Known Member

This would fit with the comic book. Rick and co. have killed almost as many Saviors as the entire population of the ASZ on the show.

5. Tigger

Tigger Active Member

Thanks Neuro and Mr T. I had it at 71 in the last scene, but figured I was counting a few blurry trees in the far background. That is a sizable and formidable force! The discipline is what stunned me. No one running off to do their thing. No weapons pointed at Rick's group as they came into the KZ. Calm. All part of the plan. Rick perfectly portrayed having all the wind taken out of his sails.

6. mfinley

mfinley Member

Not bad if you figure Rick and company have eliminated 25% of them, or more specifically maybe 50% of their fighters. Suck it up Rick, you're half way there!

7. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

If Rick did not dispose the quarry pit walkers, the 5000+ walkers would be the ideal weapon to use on the Saviours.
    It would be just like how Daniel led those walkers from the locked stadium to the military camp.

Also, Negan needs a lot of food to keep all his people happy. They must control many communities (perhaps thousands of people) to extort huge amount of food.

8. netr0pa

netr0pa Member

At first when I saw that Negan had almost ONLY men in this episode, I was like:

"DAAAAAAAMN son, where are all your women??"

And then I was thinking:

Even if they would hide all their women at home, it must have been a hell for all those women if those bad guys over here are horny and gang rape them. Most of those men here looked like true criminals and worst types of men you can find in society (now I just judge by the first impression I got when I saw them).

Poor the women... Cannot be easy to live among those men here - unless you become like that ginger lady who Carol killed.

9. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

It's at the very least 100. [still alive]

10. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

They definitely don't have it easy under Negan, but this isn't a part of it. Negan has a.... "unique" moral code. While he has no problem killing someone while making (and sometimes just for the sake of) terrible puns, he doesn't tolerate rape. In fact, in the books (potential spoiler, but not likely because the character involved is dead) one of his men is about to rape a captured asz survivor, and Negan slits his throat.