Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The gun Carl had

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead TV Predictions' started by UniverseSurfer, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. UniverseSurfer

UniverseSurfer New Member

For those who have watched season 6 finale you may or may not have noticed that at a certain point one of the Saviors mentioned that Carl had one of their guns. At first I didn't think much of it. However like the enthusiast I am have already started rewatching Season 6 now that it is all out. I like to think I pay pretty close attention to detail and there was something interesting I happened to notice at around the 4:30 mark in Episode 15 (East). Carl was in the armory and picked up a pistol, when the camera shows it you can see a carved drawing on the wooden grip of the gun. From the drawing it seems pretty clear to me that it is none other than Lucille, the barbed wire covered bat, which is the weapon of choice of Negan. This somewhat makes sense since they did raid one of the Saviors bases.
    But this is where I would like to open it up to speculation,

And I hope I have kept this as spoiler free as possible. Sorry in advance if I did happen to spoil anything for anyone.

#1 UniverseSurfer, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  2. Craig_J

Craig_J New Member

I think saying that

#2 Craig_J, Apr 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
  3. UniverseSurfer

Well as I said I am sorry if that was a spoiler to you but the show deviates quite a bit from the comic material. Andrea is (as far as I have read) still alive in the comics, Daryl isn't even in the comics as I'm sure you know and there are many other differences. They may not take their relationship the same way it goes in the comics and me simply saying they have a relationship shouldn't make much of a difference. The hype around Negan is big because he is an important character and he interacts with many of the main group of characters. A relationship between him and any other character should not be a surprise.
    And what I was asking is whether people think it may take that path or not. I was not saying it was going to happen simply that it is a possibility that I would like to discuss with other people, which is why I posted in the forum.

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

5. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

tease for S7 from Gimple

6. HondaS2kXD

Why did you have to show me this?

7. ltomlinson31

ltomlinson31 Well-Known Member

8. HondaS2kXD

9. Tyler

Tyler Well-Known Member

10. UniverseSurfer

Well I do hope they play it as close as possible to the comics as that was, like I said in my original post, one of the best arcs they had.

11. daveainthere

daveainthere Member

Perhaps you did not read the category's subtitle to this section in the forum. Talk about the show if you've read the comic and might know what's coming.