Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Mistake in directions

Discussion in 'Episode 415 - Us' started by Ronen Festinger, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Ronen Festinger

Ronen Festinger New Member

So Eugene and his truck were heading north to Washington and then decided to go back south to loEok for another car and go back to the bus.

To get to Terminus everybody are going north.

But we see Eugene's group seeing Maggie's writing and keep going the same direction so it means they were going north all the time.

2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

I always got the impression that Terminus was south of the prison. Maybe it was the idea that the prison faced west, and they ran away from the back of the prison due east. when they reached the tracks everyone but Daryl and Beth turned right at the tracks (Why the tracker of the group could not tell that several people were heading the other way at that same place is beyond me, but another time...) Heading east and turning right faces you south. But this is all from out-of context and not knowing what exact orientation we are looking at... For all I know, the prison faced due north and everyone scattered in every direction from the prison. I always wondered if there were possibly more prison survivors that simply did not head the same way and never saw the Terminus signs? It is hard to believe that every single person who escaped the prison walked the same path and found the same signs while going the same direction when they did not even have a reasonable emergency escape plan in the first place outside of "Get on the bus!"