Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Comic Con Season 7 Trailer Thread- Trailer post 28

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Tony Davis, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Daryl Rocks

Daryl Rocks Well-Known Member

I loved it!! Lots of action. Can't wait for it to begin!

2. DarylFTW

DarylFTW Member

I enjoyed the trailer and appreciated the flashbacks showing us what the characters are thinking in their last moments. The action, the glimpses of some of the newer characters from AZ. It was nice to include them as well.

I'd have to say that my 2 favorite moments were Carol, doing what she does best.
    And Shiva. Very awesome.....

3. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

Saw it the day that it was released, looks so good. Can`t wait!!

4. BlackLightning

This looks great. I knew they would only preview shots dealing with the Saviors, Carol, Morgan and the Kingdom. The Hilltop bits and the flashback/clip show reel was unexpected but it fit nicely. Looks like they're going to keep remixing some stuff...which is great.

I am pleasantly surprised AND really excited about the Tara/Heath parts. Not only can I appreciate the fact that they're trying to go above and beyond what the comics were doing at this point, it seems like they are trying to make Tara (and maybe Heath) an A-list character....which they should.

It seems like they're going to save All-Out War for Season 8, so we are due for some "filler." I actually would be very happy if they created a group (or multiple groups) for Tara and Heath to encounter AND/OR if they had them run afoul of the Whisperers. I hate the current Whisperers story arc and I would rather the show end after Season 8. But I trust Gimple and friends.

5. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

The part where Dwight is looking up. Now we know why.

6. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

I hope, it's not already answered in the thread (shame on me - I had no time to read 15 pages :p) but do we know who this guy is? Is it Tobin? (He looks too young for good ol' Tobin.)

Tbh it always makes me think of a younger (not that thin) and unshaved Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Plus that guy is also in the car chase. I already thought about a flashback scene (the beginning of the Saviors aka how Negan met Dwight and his biker buddies) but it wouldn't make much sense with that Negan threat at the start and I think Dwight's face is already burned there. So it needs to be from the present.

Edit: Ha! I've read all 15 pages, nothing about that guy. So it's your turn.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#146 Grimoire, Aug 11, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  7. Sharpie61

Possibly someone from hilltop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

8. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

Hmmm, possible.

But I guess the people from Hilltop already know the magic words (everything belongs to Negan) so why should Dwight repeat them? Maybe I'm just thinking too much about that similiar scene with Daryl, Abe, Sasha and the bike buddies.

Thank you for your answer! :)

9. Sharpie61

I thought it was Spencer at first, but Dwight was at hilltop, according to filming spoilers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

10. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

Thank you, Sharpie! Right now, I think it's a guy from Hilltop, too. I guess he will be Jesus' partner in whatever they are planning to do and that the Dwight vs. mysterious guy scene, is followed by the scene with Jesus throwing the zombies down the bridge.

11. Grimoire

Grimoire Member

Maybe it's the first letter of their community? A = Alexandria
    I'm really curious what's the meaning behind.

(Sorry for bringing the old thread back again :Grin:)