Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Still not convinced of the Lucille spoilers...

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Spoilers' started by YR38, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Your frown is your best friend. :p

2. JackDeth

JackDeth Member

I think Abe will take Rick's lines "I'm going to kill you. Not today, not tomorrow, yadda yadda" from the comics and this version of Negan will not tolerate such words. Maybe instead of just bashing him with Lucille he challenges Abe to a fight, and this may allow us to see even more how much of a bad ass Negan is, plus maybe Abe could get some good licks in.

3. Neuropyramidal

I doubt it. The last thing they'll probably do in this scene is show vulnerability in Negan. This is all about breaking our people, and having total control over them. I doubt they'll be any fight. It will just be Negan bashing their brains in.

4. Sarah-kate

Sarah-kate Member

never turn your frown upside down.

5. Neuropyramidal

No way! I wouldn't want it to lose its keys! ;)

6. Tony Davis

Tony Davis Administrator
    Staff Member

without a frown, there would be no "Frowny Mctwoknives"
    [​IMG]

7. Neuropyramidal

8. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

9. Eat_Cow

Eat_Cow Member

I'm not convinced either. The scene is supposed to go "Abe gets the bat. Daryl gets up and intervenes, then Glenn is killed to punish Daryl, and Daryl is taken away."

there's a few things wrong with this. Going by the sneak peak, Negan is done with both killings because Daryl's blanket is already out in the open. Maybe it's just me, but the remains don't look like the mush of two people to me. It looks like one victim. If they're only focusing on one of the victims, where's the other?

The biggest problem with the spoiler is just. Why would Daryl intervene at all, ESPECIALLY during or after Abe is dead? Negan would be done killing and they could all go home. I feel like nobody in that lineup would risk any more lives than what they've already lost, especially in such a futile situation. If the spoilers are true, Daryl will no longer be Daryl, he'll be that asshole that got Glenn killed and I'm sure many others will agree.

10. Neuropyramidal

And that's exactly what we need. To keep changing Daryl's character in unexpected ways, so he isn't the Rick sidekick he was in S3 and quasi S4.

I think it actually makes good sense that Daryl would intervene. At the time of the line up he is guilt ridden regarding Denise, and its been haunting him. That's why he was on his mission when he was captured. He's been acting extremely impulsive lately due to his guilt. He can't handle losing someone else right in front of his eyes. I think it would actually be more unrealistic to depict NOBODY trying to stop it. They don't know Negan is just going to kill one, call it a day, and let them go home. They just know he's a psychopath.

We really can't make many inferences based on the angles and things from the clip. Abe and Glenn likely didn't get their heads bashed in exactly the same spot. Abe got his bashed where he knelt and Glenn perhaps got pulled forward, in front of Rick, to have his head caved. When Daryl tried to intervene, he lost his blanket. Thus making wonderful promo bait. ;)

And of course they aren't going to edit the clip in such a way as to let us know there were two victims.

#30 Neuropyramidal, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  11. Gustavo LaPizza

Not to mention that at the moment shown there they could have possibly killed Just One of the two. I dont think theyll kill Abe and glenn at the same time. Same episode Yes, same time not

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

12. Callysta

Callysta Active Member

It is likely going to be both of them since Glenn dies by Lucille in the comics, but Denise basically got Abraham's death in the show. I hope it's just Glenn, and tsdf is wrong.. but so far their spoilers have been accurate.

13. bula412

bula412 Well-Known Member

Didn't Daryl just get shot like a couple hours ago? I doubt he's moving quickly enough to intervene with anything. I guess he could try and that could infuriate Negan. I do think that it is definitely in his nature to try to act out emotionally in a situation like this. I just find it hard to believe that Daryl can even muster up the energy to intervene.

14. Neuropyramidal

Well, I doubt that its going to be much of an energetic or organized intervention. I'm guessing something along the lines of, just coming forward a bit towards the scene and yelling "noooooooooooooooooo", something like that. Something about like what Glenn did a few minutes earlier, which prompted Negan to say 'that one is free', but that he won't stand for it happening again.

15. Al Davis is back

I tend to think Abe gets crushed first. Negan starts to push Lucille near Maggie and starts staying things to get Glenn to pop off again. Negan takes it out on Glenn when he does. Maggie losses the baby later in the show. Just a wild guess but looking forward to the show.

16. Kilroy was here

Kilroy was here Well-Known Member

FYP

17. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I have now gone with the consensus. 2 victims

18. YR38

YR38 Member

I'm dissapointed, gonna miss Glenn :(