Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Negan line-up and new Poll

Discussion in 'Episode 701 - The Day Will Come When You Won't Be' started by Neuropyramidal, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Who gets their bell rung?

1. Sasha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Carl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Glenn

12 vote(s)
    27.3%
  4. Daryl

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  5. Rosita

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Abraham

21 vote(s)
    47.7%
  7. Michonne

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Maggie

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  9. Eugene

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  10. Aaron

2 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

NOTICE: there will no doubt be spoilers in this thread, things people have heard from little birdies and ostriches and other poultry. So if you read on from this point, and get upset about a spoiler....you really should have seen it coming. ;)

[​IMG]

Just as a brain refreshment, for your bad brain breath, here is the line up:

[​IMG]

Little bit brighter:

[​IMG]

So, cupcakes, butterballs, and I Can't Believe It's Not Butter balls, we've done a poll on this in the past, and now you've had the entire summer and early fall to think about it. Has your vote changed?

WHO DOES LUCILLE GET INTIMATE WITH?

This is the official entrance exam poll, the final results after a summer of debate.....lets see who has changed their minds, and who has lost them?

VOTE!!

Oh, and in addition, let's all hear your crazy analysis, or even multiple analyses.

And I also want to hear about your favorite meal you had this summer.

2. Taeyeon'sBF

Taeyeon'sBF Well-Known Member

T-dog and Morales get the death.
    And I remember a wonderful collage of greens marinated with balsamic vinaigrette served alongside steamed ham.

3. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

There's not an option for 2!

Roasted Seaweed.

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Rick is not in the poll, because the site only allows a total of 10 options. ;). But if anyone thinks its Rick, speak your mind or forever hold your junk! :)

And if you think more than one person gets it...speak your mind or forever hold your urinalysis!

5. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Ok I'll speak, but only because I definitely don't want to hold my urinalysis. I still believe it's Glenn and Abe. The only way to make up for the SF is for it to be two. And unless they have pulled off a MASSIVE gotcha....them not being on set anymore speaks volumes.

6. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

I had to vote Maggie for a couple of reasons: (1;) Maggie burned up Glenn's photo of her telling him he will never need it again= big time overconfidence or subtle foreshadowing of she'll die before Glenn (2) Maggie's a two-fer; (3) So far no child in their group whose last name is not Grimes has survived, so why not bump off this one at the fetal stage and (4) killing a sick pregnant woman would drive home that no one will ever be safe.

7. Zvivor

Zvivor Well-Known Member

AND my other selfish reasons for the Maggie vote are I really (really) don't want any of the following to die: Abraham (big, courageous, brave -- closest thing to delivering great lines since Merle);Sasha -- great sniper; love the character -- complex, beautiful, has already tortured too much; Glenn-- come on, how could we do this show without Glenn? Darryl -- who would use the crossbow or motorcycle as well?; Aaron -- I just like him -- no drama, common sense (until he demanded to get on the stupid death RV , leaving (along with everyone else who got on the bus) ASZ in a poorly defended state . Michonne -- if they revive a decent interesting story for her, they should keep her; Eugene-- they need someone with brains, ideas and knowledge of how to make bullets, how to generate electricity.

8. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I'll say Maggie because of the baby. I can't imagine TWO babies living amongst the group. From a narrative standpoint, it be a pain to have to show how each of them are stowed away safely somehow during action sequences. Plus it'll really make a statement that may partially make up for disgruntled fans over the cliffhanger.

On this same idea, maybe Glenn gets it and Maggie miscarries.

Either way, the Rhee household is probably in for a bad time season premiere.

9. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Abe because all season he gave off this vibe that it would be his Last Season on Earth. And then Glenn because comic book fans need to be pleasured by Gimple. I also see Maggie having a miscarriage bc who wants two babies on the show. Poor Maggie :( and Sasha and Rosita. We about to have a trio of hot young women wearing skimpy outfits and high heels and big guns as they take out the Saviors as revenge for losing their men lol

10. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

I already know who gets it thanks to spoilers lol.

11. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Carol and Morgan. You see, there were more survivor's of Terminus. Betcha didn't know that! The Kingdom was named after a popular restaurant /dinner theater aptly named "His Majesty's Feast". These people enjoy human flesh and the beauty is, just like the restaurant of today, utensils aren't needed, you just scarf it down hands free. The tiger survives and enjoys the bones of the victims so there is absolutely no waste.. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.

My favorite meal was smoked ribs and chicken at @Zombiemom62's house. Terminus/Kingdom should hire her as a cook.

12. Terminator

Terminator Well-Known Member

Skimpy outfits and high heels? Guess I've missed some episodes, because I've never seen this on TWD.

13. ShaneFan

ShaneFan Well-Known Member

I personally think it's Glenn. We shall see...

Edit: It would be great if it was Glenn--not because of the comics--but because when he and the group went to kill the Saviors...Glenn was the one who came across the pics of people with their heads bashed in. What a really haunting and creepy way to connect Glenn to his future death...to see what your death will be ahead of time. It would make that moment on TWD more significant and scary.

#13 ShaneFan, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  14. Terminator

He definitely won't need the picture is he's dead. If you want foreshadowing how about Glenn holding the bat at Noah's place or seeing the photos of bashed in skulls when they attacked the Saviours at the satellite station.

15. Berry

Berry Member

I think it is Abe because he is the one that is not cowering. Even Rick is cowed by the situation. Negan wants pushover subordinates, not rebels.

16. stagehand

stagehand New Member

Can't be Glenn, based on the preview he's sitting too far away for the remains that we see as Rick is dragged to the RV to be his. Also I don't believe the blood splat would reach Rick?

17. GregsGirl

GregsGirl Well-Known Member

Glenn and Maggie? That would be a little twist... But seriously, I think Abraham will be the one to meet Lucille up close and personal and Jesus and team will save Rick from getting his hand cut off. Just a guess on my part.

18. Terminator

That's total bullshit, except for the Abe part.

19. Carl Grimes

Carl Grimes Member

Glenn definitely.

20. SStark

SStark Active Member

Abe first.

Somebody messes up after Abe's demise.

Glenn pays for their screw up.