Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

The show is about to get waterdown even more

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Television Series' started by Lone Wolf, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Expat-N-America

Expat-N-America Active Member

NOTHING is worse than "va-jay-jay". It makes me cringe. My kids have learned from the time they could speak what the proper words for genitalia are.

2. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

What about 'gina?

Personally, I love it. But would understand if anyone named Gina happened to disagree with me. lol

3. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Did you know ?
    That.
    The Va gin A is the internal part of the ladies naughty parts.
    It's actually the Vulva that you can see. The external parts.
    So really people should use vulva as the correct terminology.
    The Swedish Vulva XC90 is a popular vehicle hey ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. HondaS2kXD

HondaS2kXD Well-Known Member

Vaginer
    [video=youtube;EQ4EI0lKuqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ4EI0lKuqE[/video]

5. Jo1978

Jo1978 New Member

Ha ha haaa!! NO SHIT!!! I guess 7 months warning that someone's head was about to be beaten in with a baseball bat just wasn't enough!?

And the fact that you can show heads being bashed in, someone being disembowelled, cannibalism, kids being eaten etc... etc... and not air the work '****' is just f**king ridiculous!!!! Whoever makes these stupid f**king decisions needs a f**king reality check. Stupid f**king c**ts.

Phew... soap box moment over.

6. Expat-N-America

i would say yeah, most women know that lol.
    at least I hope so!

7. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

Unless your an American censor, they seem oblivious.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

My daughter who's 2 1/2 now was breastfed for the majority of that, and it never occurred to me to come up with a cute little nickname for it like "milkies" or "num-nums" like some people I know...we always called it booby or boobies. So one day my mom had her in the grocery store and she kept announcing loudly that she loves boobies. I found it hilarious, my mom not so much.

9. Expat-N-America

We did too actually! No nicknames or cutesy talk. My daughter weaned at 20 months when I was 4 months pg with my son, and he weaned at just over 2.

10. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Wow, good for you! I was very unprepared when I started, to be honest. I decided I would try to do it and see if we could get to 6 months but we went 2 years lol. It's one of the toughest things I've done but so worth it and I have a lot of respect for moms who have breastfed multiple children. Of course nothing wrong with bottle feeding either as far as I'm concerned, but man what an experience.

11. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

My favorite is when kids try to say it but say it wrong. I remember one time at the pool I was about 15 or so and this 10 year old asks me to show him my bagina lmao. I was like WTF? But yeah he said it with a "b" and no I didn't show him either. Little pervert. I can only imagine where he got that from.

12. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Don't take this the wrong way, but that kid sounds awesome. He had balls for sure. I can tell you from experience that any pervert worth their salt, understands the law of averages. If he asks enough girls that question, eventually one of them will grant his request. I typically had around a 10% success rate whenever I asked to see a "bagina". I hope he fares better. ;-)

13. Stealth

Stealth Well-Known Member

Well they're shocked because the show set such a tone for family viewing with Dale being disemboweled, the beheading of Hershel and a cannibal survivor group.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Sounds like a little Trump Jr. Hey ohhhh.

15. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

So we've had a scene where Carl shoots his mom in the head after watching her die from child birth, hershel have his head cut off, Rick stab the **** out of someone who tried to rape his son, the people at terminus slitting peoples throats and bleeding them out to eat them, a cop shoots Beth in the head zombies literally tearing off Noah's face, Sam not even 10 years old getting ripped apart by zombies, Carl getting his eye shot out. But 2 characters getting their heads bashed in by a baseball bat is too violent? Too graphic and gorey? ****ing stupid idiots. These people should crawl back under the rock they came out of and stay there.

16. LolaDemented

LolaDemented Active Member

Lots of people these days don't want to take the time and energy to be an actual parent. They want someone else to do it for them so they can go about their day doing as they choose. These are the same people in the grocery store on their cell phone talking and texting as their kids scream and run up and down the aisle like little bast#$ds. However these same "parents" get so mad the minute you say something to them or their brat.

17. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

Not to nitpick, but "f*ck" is an acronym. That brings up a huge question -- is an acronym a word? If not, you could say "f*ck" and not be using a bad word, but would instead be using a bad acronym. OTOH, if it IS a word, then you're out of luck.

18. WickedJenn

WickedJenn Active Member

ALL of this.

I have my own personal experience I'd like to share -

I started watching horror movies at about 8 years old. Now, I asked my Mom first if I could, she asked what it was called and what the premise of the film was, etc. It was The People Under The Stairs. She sat me down and said that she would allow me to watch it (it would be with my cousin and his friends - they were going to rent it), but that I could not come running to her if it bothered me. She made this very clear to me.

I watched it and I loved it, and I kept watching more from there. I was a kid who was not scared of that kind of stuff, I knew what I was seeing was not real and it was a made up story. From an even earlier age, I loved old things, going to old graveyards (colonial era) and reading about ghosts. Hell, I've been on numerous ghost investigations now, and I own a ton of books on all subjects of the paranormal.

All the horror movies I watched, I never saw them in the theater, I never had the want to do that, at least until I was a teenager. By 12, I had already read The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty, as well as The Amityville Horror and watched both of them on T.V., among many other classics like Friday The 13th and Nightmare on Elm St.

The Walking Dead for me, if I was a kid now, certainly wouldn't have affected me, as I was someone already vastly predisposed to horror. Consider the blood shooting up from the bed in the first Nightmare, etc.

I think it comes down to what kind of kids these are, the type of parent and the times perhaps.

The realities I faced as a kid were more than most adults, so horror movies were nothing in comparison to that.

#38 WickedJenn, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2016
  19. Heriot of Fire

[​IMG]

20. Morgotha

Morgotha Well-Known Member

I believe the origin of the "word" "f*ck* is an acronym of an old crime - "for unlawful carnal knowledge", although I'd be happy to have it proven otherwise.