Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Now we know why The Walking Dead Motion Comic never continued. I emailed the director of the motion

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead Comic Series' started by Lone Wolf, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Member

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Z-Man

Z-Man Well-Known Member

Thanks for doing the leg work on this. I always wondered why they didn't do more. Maybe opinions will changed in the future, but I will follow suit and also express my interest in continuing this. Every request could be the one that sways the suits.

3. DragonRacer

DragonRacer Well-Known Member

That's a shame because it was so, so good.

Poor comic, the beginning of this entire TWD phenomenon, but the red-headed stepchild compared to the show. :(

4. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

Bicycle walker in the motion comic has an even more spooky moan than the show walkers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I didn't know they existed to be honest, so i looked up the first issue on youtube. Would be a cool way for people to "read" the comics if they are fans of the show and not really comic book readers. It looks like a lot of effort went into it.

6. jhousden9

jhousden9 New Member

Issue 100 would be so cool done like this.