Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Stephen Hawking

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jama, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

.... in the zombie apocalypse! How long does he survive?

I'm gonna say 1 day max even with his brilliant mind. I mean come on! He's a cripple and those smart brains are like a tender juicy rib eye steak for those zombies.

But then again.... He just has that blank stare and he looks so frail and lifeless. Maybe he would, dare I say it, blend right in??? Maybe he could outlast us all. Hell, he's probably already calculated his chances of survival and figured out ways to increase those chances exponentially! Mind blown.

I can't decide whether he would make it or not! Gawd, why do these questions have to be so hard!?!?!

I bet the zombies would LOVE the crap out of his speak n' spell box. Oh yeah... the soothing monotone sound of every word he says (sort of).

"BLACK.... HOLES.... ARE.... THE.... ZOMBIES.... OF.... THE.... COSMOS.... Beep.... THEY.... MOVE.... SLOW..... Beep.... THEY.... MULTIPLY.... THEY.... CONSUME.... Beep... EVERY....THING.... IN.... THEIR.... PATH.... Beep.... AND EVENTUALLY.... THERE.... WILL.... Beep.... BE..... NOTHING..... ELSE.... Beep.... LEFT..... IN.... THE.... UNIVERSE.... Beep.

Zombz would eat that shit up. Figuratively and literally. They would either worship him or eat him. I still don't know.

#1 Jama, Nov 1, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

He probably already has a special tricked out motorised wheelchair with machine guns and grenades and an oil slick that comes out under his bottom and number plates that can change and a self destruct button that he tells everyone about, slowly.

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight.

3. Lindigo

Lindigo Well-Known Member

LOL i'm glad nomora posted a link to this because i would have missed it. love it.

@NoMora, i sometimes agree with your points and i Like and Agree with them. i also like you as a person, as much as i have an internet impression of you. it saddens me that there is any rancor in the forum, but obviously there is. someone posted today that someone no longer showed up as an active member. i thought, oh no! i hope it's not nomora! i checked and you were still here, and i am happy. :)

i do just skip over the posts that try to clarify past comments by others. it's a tangled web to me and also none of my business unless i myself have wronged someone.

re jama, for what it's worth, i can vouch that he is a kind person and also hilarious. no cruel streak there. none. and i know you are a very kind person, too. this post by jama--and his posts abt your supposed school thesis on internet relations--crack me up. he's just having fun. i know it doesn't seem funny from your perspective. i think it is exasperating to you, and i think you probably won't ever "get" his humor. when other people chime in, it's not because they are confused. they are simply enjoying the joking. i wish/hope it didn't feel like to you like "ganging up" on you, because i wish only happiness and good things for you.

i just want you to know that every time i click Funny for jama (and that's all the time), i'm not ignoring your feelings or siding with him (or anyone) over you. i hold you both in respect and delight. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Oh I'm funny alright! Super funny. There's no question about that. I'm also a raging egomaniac! I love myself.... sometimes too much. lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lindigo

of course you love yourself. you are a wonderful lovable doof. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

7. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

That's very kind of you, Lindigo, thank you.
    I wish it were true, alas Jama has made perfectly clear to me in private messages what he thinks of me - and so have I (and please note that he started writing PMs, not me). No misunderstandings between us, we know exactly what we think of one another.
    And it's not friendly at all, nor is it funny.
    He has only fun when his followers join his superficial charme and somewhat sadistical sense of humour. Preferably when it's mean and vile fun at the expense of others.

You may have known him as a kind person, I don't. You surely agree that if you were in my place and being attacked by a bunch of people who slander you, you would feel differently.
    There is a point when "humour" can't be an excuse anymore.
    Besides, I don't see any kindness or fun in calling people in in order to join the harassment of a person.
    As a matter of fact, I think it's sad that his attacks and the attacks of others are being excused by some people.

As for the "social experiment"-allegation.
    This is one of the oldest tricks ever since the internet. If one tries to make others believe that the person in question does a social experiment, their credibility is down the toilet immediately. Because many people who behave badly on the internet and are being confronted then say that they were only doing a social experiment. They claim such things in order to justify their bad behaviour because they have nothing else to say anymore.
    Those people have become a joke since their attempt of face-saving by this ridiculous claim is much too obvious.

So, given that Jama and others not just asked if I was doing a social experiment but later stated it as a fact, naturally makes other people believe that I said that. That I claimed to do a social experiment, because not everyone has followed all the posts (even Biffster hasn't read them all) and they only see what's being written at the moment.
    That means: "oh, NoMora excuses herself with claiming she is doing a social experiment".
    The result is that I come across as a total idiot.
    The fact that some people spam the pages with pics and gifs and childish remarks contributes to it because who has the nerve to scroll back and search every post in order to judge the situation correctly?

This isn't kind but devious.

And sexual remarks from others about me "loving to ride his internet dick" is not funny or kind either.
    Neither are earlier remarks by someone about my mother who had better "swallowed when she was with my father" so that I had never been born.

Anyways, thanks for your kind words, Lindigo, I apperciate it very much. I know that you are really a kind person and you wish for a truce.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. NoMora

NoMora Active Member

I forgot - as for this thread about Stephen Hawking...
    Making fun of the disabled isn't humour. Not criticising you for thinking it's funny. However, disabled people may see it differently, especially when the symptoms of their disability is described in detail in such a disrespectful way to make a joke of them. Like when referring to their "blank stare" or "monotone sound of their speak'n spell box".

We are not making fun of someone with deformed legs, for example and laugh at their way of walking, do we?
    It's different when the disabled themselves make fun of their own situation. Yet I have worked with some and one of my friends is in a wheelchair. There are two things they (the ones I know) don't want: to be pitied or to become a joke for others.
    Years ago I met a disabled person who had a great sense of humour and she was constantly making fun of herself. But she never approved of people making fun of other disabled people.

I think none of us (hopefully) could ever imagine what it must be like to suffer from diseases and disabilities that limit you in such ways.

No fun to me at all. They are stronger than most other people.

#8 NoMora, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. DeeLaurean

DeeLaurean Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using little or no insight

10. Heriot of Fire

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. westwingnut

westwingnut Well-Known Member

There's a talk radio station in town where the morning show crew has a special microphone or device that can make a voice sound like Stephen Hawking. Every now and then someone will pretend to be Hawking and have him say the most outrageous things. It's sick, twisted and vile. I finally had to stop listening to it. I was laughing so hard that I hit several pedestrians.

Fortunately, I drive a Volvo, which doesn't dent easily.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

This will be the last time i ever respond to one of your posts because there is no way I am going to let this go without providing clarification for others reading. And i will answer this honestly and seriously. Firstly, i don't hate you. I don't like you either but c'mon, this is the internet. I do not know you so therefore "liking" or "hating" you just doesn't come into play. What I will say is that you have made so many incorrect allegations, statements and comments that the backlash you received was so warranted it is almost redundant.

I am no follower. I can clearly speak for myself as you have seen and witnessed. The truth of the matter is that I find you condescending to the point of being insulting. Your penchant for ignoring the obvious and playing the victim will become legendary. And i can honestly say that I found SOME of your posts informative and good. The sad thing is that when you respond to people who have stated THEIR opinion and countered it with yours, you have a horribly bad habit of ending it with terms like "interesting" or "fascinating" or some other derogatory comment that clearly insinuates that you think the opinion's posted hold no merit because it differs from yours. You wanted proof? The proof is in your own posts Nomora. And you choose to ignore this over and over and over and still scream that you are a victim of online bullying. What do YOU call it when you insult people then? Is it right for you but not for others? Best example is assuming i do not know what work is? Remember that? I do not expect you to know or care that I have been on medical leave since November after almost dying and prior to that worked 12 hour days 7 days a week in a career I love.

Seriously, it is none of your business and those who know me know I have always stuck up for those who are bullied on here. I am wayyyy past the age of schoolyard bullshit but I will never condone or accept someone being belittled for expressing their opinion. I love this forum and have made wonderful friends here. I am very protective of it. So when someone comes along of your caliber and you immediately start puffing out your chest with your opinions and posts and challenging everyone else's posts and adding your repetitious little barbs on the end of it, you earn yourself a reputation. You needed no help from any of us.

Everyone deserves a right to their say. Even you. Responding is expected but not when you are flat out saying they are wrong and ending it with a condescending barb. You need only to look back at YOUR posts to see this "proof" as you have so demanded i provide you. You do this very often and it has alienated so very many people. People who do not "follow" Jama as you have insinuated. That comment alone is saying that none of us have a mind of our own.

From the onset of your joining this forum you have zeroed in on @Jama. Yes, he is my friend. But he is also an adult and can take care of himself. The "riding his internet dick" was in no way a sexual comment. It was a metaphor. Because from day one you have gone after his posts and pretty much every response was an insult. None of which he deserved. I do not know why your way of thinking is that where you think ONLY your opinion holds merit and you constantly shoot down others with one can only say is disdain. THAT is what has earned you the animosity you have received on here.

The bottom line is that this is a fantastic forum. So very many of us have made friends with each other to the point where we have even met in person. From Canada to the US. These are real friendships that grew as a direct result of THIS forum. The same way i would pull over in real life if i saw someone being assaulted, i will jump in when it happens here. BUT, I have realized that there really is no getting through to you because you can not, or simply WILL not see your responsibility in this whole mess. Have you ever asked yourself why? Many people have pointed out to you why they came at you but you shrugged it off and continued claiming being bullied. You insinuate that it was people following the ringleader Jama. You have complained about assumptions made towards you by countering it with making your own (incorrect) assumptions. The only way it will end at least on my part and I speak ONLY for myself is just ignoring you. Which i will do from this point on.

It really is too bad for you because a change in attitude and knowing how to accept a different of opinions would have earned you the respect you so greatly demand on this forum. And you will never get that if you continue to challenge and insult every post that differs from what you believe. Done.

• Winner Winner x 3
  13. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

Well. It looks like a lot of stale drama got dragged into here for no good reason. Thanks.... I guess.

#13 Jama, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  14. Lindigo

@NoMora, i wish i had a solution, but i don't. it's terrible to feel ganged up on and slandered. disheartening and sad and horrible. so from your perspective, of course you would determinedly go to any extreme to set things straight.

for what it's worth, i don't think anyone believes you were running a social experiment. even in those instances where people did state it as fact, i saw only playfulness, not confusion. i'm not trying to convince you of that. i completely understand your point of view is 180 to mine.

tone and intent can be challenging on the internet because body language conveys so much to us. they say it is the bulk of communication, so really it is a marvel things don't go wrong more often.

i'm so, so sorry that you were wounded. i hope it just dies down now. i think that's what EVERYONE wants. hugs and love, (((((((NoMora))))))).

when in doubt, try to believe the best of us. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Lindigo

sorry, jama. i didn't mean to hijack. i thought it would be easiest to try to bind wounds in a thread that wasn't full of landslides. i'm all done now. <3

16. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    No worries. I don't take slander and lies made about me quite as personally as others do.

17. Lindigo

LOL. i usually don't either. i did leave one forum that i very much enjoyed because i was repeatedly accused by some hopeless idiots there of not minding child molestation. omg.

18. Jama

Jama Well-Known Member

That's horrible. That's almost as bad as.... asking someone if someone else is conducting a social experiment. Lol. Fortunately for me, no one will believe lies told about me. Take care.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Once again. MoMora is right and someone else is wrong wrong wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  20. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

boy, I sure am glad that Trump thread contention got cleared up! Now all is right with the forum... Oh wait! seems like it's the same story, different locale! There goes the neighborhood, again! :p

• Funny Funny x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.