Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Pilot [101] Complaints and Criticisms!!

Discussion in 'Episode 101 - Pilot' started by Neuropyramidal, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Maeva

Maeva Member

Travis going to the church at night armed with nothing but a walker-bait flashlight...which didn't attract any walkers...surely there would have been more than Gloria roaming around since she bit and killed at least two other guys? And where did she go without being noticed?

I hope Nick's nurse becomes zombie kibble.

#41 Maeva, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

I hate the idea that the zompocalypse is created by a virus or any other biological cause.The cause should be a complete unknown that the characters and viewers can only guess at. That being said a biological cause is the most probable assumption that the characters could jump to. I hate it when the writers lead the viewers to that conclusion.
    I couldn't stand all the references to everyone having the flu. Leading the viewers to believe that everyone is coming down with "The Zombie Virus".

Hate it.

3. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

4. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

Lies.

5. Pogo the Possum

Pogo the Possum Active Member

You're quoting ( well...paraphrasing ) the Governor now ?

6. Skullberry

Skullberry Member

.....did I?

I didn't mean to.

Sorry.

7. LadyGrimes

LadyGrimes Well-Known Member

No orange backpack, no Rickbeard, and no Death Carol. Boooooooooooooo!

8. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Yayyyy,,,been looking for the complaints section.....now with a grain of salt, MAYBE i was expecting more or something to the caliber of the original....but i found it lackluster, full of unbelievable reactions to situations, dripping with stereotypes and predictable. Nick, although his acting was great, was the cleanest looking addict i've ever seen and they do want us to believe he's a diehard heroin addict, (ie. madyson's comment about him preferring to sleep in church then his own home),,,actually HIS reaction to zombie Gloria was the most believable thing in the whole show. So you have your stereotypical disfunctional family where one child is smart and the other a f-up....you have a teacher who goes to an abandoned church, slips in a pool of blood and then not only does he NOT call the authorities, he brings his girlfriend there. Both of them not encountering any of the bitten/infected zombies. And where Gloria is concerned....she's in underwear and a tank top, if she left the Church, who wouldn't notice THAT walking outside? Then we have the girlfriend who was waiting on her b/f texting "you better be dead"...ya, betting she'll be running into dead boyfriend next episode. And lets not forget the pimply fat kid who they portray as bullied so that our protagonist feels she has to save him when he brings a knife to school. Keeping an open mind here and hoping it gets better but if we are voting on who we hope makes it,,,,,im siding with Pimply. Judging by this weeks' scenes, im praying he makes it.

#48 Apollonia, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2015
  9. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

we should have seen some of Walt's blue meth in this episode, remember Merle had it?

10. Balthazars

Balthazars Member

It should have been pee pee pants city in there....yeah its close....its getting real close....gonna be pee pee pantys city in here

By the way which one of these ppricks was the leader?