Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Catching up

Discussion in 'Episode 304 - 100' started by PepperAnn, Jun 29, 2017.

1. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Well, I will be caught up in time for next week's eppy. I just watched this one last night. I was a bit disappointed the other day when I tried to watch it and realized it was all going to be subtitled, and fell asleep as a result. LOL

But I watched it all last night, and I will say that is one of the top 5 episodes of the series for me. Loved the full circle the episode came to when it boiled down to Daniel having to torture and kill the person who took him in and saved his life. And I love the turn it took at the end. I too was jumping up and down and shouting at my screen. LOVE Daniel, and I think I am really going to enjoy these new additions.

Fear is rocking this season.

2. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Actually, he didn't kill Efrain, but he would have. It was the best episode of the entire series for me. I don't know why they buried Salazar halfway through season 2. He was the most interesting character IMO.

3. PepperAnn

I know he DIDN'T but that's what he was faced with. Yeah, I agree....one of the best eppies of the series. Shame they have wasted his character.

4. Dnae

Dnae Well-Known Member

Now watch episode 5!!!!!!! It was also another great one

5. PepperAnn

I will be doing that either tonight or tomorrow night. :D

6. Biffster

Biffster Well-Known Member

Anything with Daniel in it is good. Jeremiah is alright too, but the Clarks are hard to empathize with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

It was a great episode and I'm glad, Daniel is back :).
    He and Strand are among my favorites. The Clarks are a bit much sometimes, especially Madison. I like Nick though