Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Epis 309/310 Live Reaction

Discussion in 'Episode 309/310 - Minotaur/Diviner' started by Dnae, Sep 10, 2017.

1. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

My mom was so annoyed at Madison like just kill the damn lunatic that is Troy! He started a stand off in the house, almost got Nick killed for the billionth time, and murdered Klah in cold blood in the truck! And you're letting him go? He's gonna come back, we know that. And he's gonna be ruthless.

• Like Like x 1
  2. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Other than that I liked the episode. The bazaar was cool to see, a cool place but a huge safety hazard for zombie apocalypse - gonna be a carnage like the bazaar in Land of the Dead lol but I don't think we'll see the bazaar again. As for the dam crew, they're being such great people then you got random assholes throwing rocks out of no where calling them water thieves? What? They're giving water away for free! Smh. I hope an unruly crowd doesn't try to take over.
    Lastly, I'm really enjoying the ranch vs Natives conflict. What's going to happen? Will they ever come together as one true community (there was hope at the end of 3x10 eh?) people going to be spiraling into madness as water runs out and we got Pat Daley complaining and bitching AGAIN lol. Also, Erin Twomey the little girl who knocks the water out of Ofelia's hand, got some balls stepping up and standing next to Nick after an armed Crazy Dog tells him to GTFO lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. TDogResurrected

TDogResurrected Active Member

Jake's ganna get everyone killed. Walker would rather kill random person(s) then let his people die (anthrax), so the natives might make it. Jake's a gonner, leftover from a bygone era. Troys like the governor, a psycho/creep that flourishes in zombie world, he'll be back.