Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Be Somebody!! Not just some guy. RATE IT!

Discussion in 'Episode 804 - Some Guy' started by Neuropyramidal, Nov 12, 2017.

?

Rate it

1. 10

6 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. 9

17 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. This guy liked it!!

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 7

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. 6

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. I'd like to punch the guy that made this episode

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  10. 1

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention in my rating that we got to see Zeke without a shirt.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zombiebaby

Zombiebaby Member

scored this very low. Gave it a point for killing off the tiger. At last, no more CGI pussycat.
    Not sure about that Bill Gates character, just so obvious he was going to get it. Gimple needs to stop budget on crap CGI and invest in some real actors. I long for the day of Michael Rooker and Jon Bernthal.
    The scene with the armed guys shooting constantly at the car that Carol was hiding behind was laughable. Keep standing and wasting bullets boys. All in all, a forgettable filler episode.

3. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I will give it a 9. But only because my avatar is now out of a job.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. GrungeMan

GrungeMan Active Member

A solid 9.

Easily the best episode of the season so far. With the exception of another (at this point redundant) speech, this episode hit every major point it needed to and in my opinion was very well made.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Toothpick

Toothpick Well-Known Member

I'm done with this show. I can't watch tv shows that make me cry.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lori Grimes

Lori Grimes Active Member

I hand out my ratings over 7 very sparingly...This was a nine for me.
    1. Carol is my fn hero.
    2. Ep had the emotional realisations of the King and how he will move on and deal with these.
    3. The HELL YEAHHH moment when Carol says "they aren't getting the guns to the sanctuary" and we see Daryl and Rick.
    4. I cried about a CGI Tiger and, as I will also post on the Shiva thread, this was unfortunately not the first time I have done this. Stupid Life of Pi.
    5. Action and let's not forget Jerry's slice and dice. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

But you rated it a 9! I hope you dry your tears and come back next week. Ezekiel needs us to be strong lol.

• Like Like x 1
  8. No.Pantaloons

No.Pantaloons Well-Known Member

I guess it works better in movies where you know the title going in.

9. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

I gave it a 10. I thought it was a great episode.

Sad to see Shiva and the Kingdom soldiers die. I do agree though that a big tiger like Shiva should have been able to take those walkers down.

10. Smorbie

Smorbie New Member

I tried very hard not to let myself get attached to Shiva because I grew up during a time when animals were introduced into shows and films for the express purposes of killing them off.

Of course that didn't work. I totally fell in love with Shiva (and Jerry as well). But, I knew her time was limited. When she attacked the walkers, I averted my eyes. I will never watch that. I wish they hadn't done it, but I do think it was a plot-driven decision rather than (just) an economic one.

#30 Smorbie, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  11. WrongAboutCarl

WrongAboutCarl Active Member

I gave it a 9. Best episode of the season thus far. Bad ass Carol reminds us how she rolls! Good start to some development of both Ezekiel and Jerry. Shiva's death was necessary. While she was cool in the comic, it was ridiculous seeing her in battle on screen. She just magically knew which people were saviors, and which were Alexandrians, and only attacked saviors? Her death by walkers to save Ezekiel was great though.

12. fylimar

fylimar Active Member

I gave it a 9.
    I really loved the episode, though I didn't like the death of Daniel and Shiva so soon. I knew, that Shiva was going to die protecting Ezekiel from a horde, have been spoiled there, but I wished, she would have been around longer. What is it with animals and TWD? They never survive.

I always loved Ezekiel and I love his actor Khary Payton and this episode showed some of his best moments.

About Shiva not being able to get away: she was stuck in that toxic mud, that was shown in detail before. Ezekiel even said, that he can't cross it - Carol and Jerry were able to jump over it, but not Zeke with his injured leg. And poor Shiva jumped right into it while defending Zeke. She didn't get a good footing, that's why the zombies were able to swarm her. Poor thing

• Like Like x 1
  13. DHarry

DHarry New Member

Absolute trash. Officially done with this show after this one. The guy in the truck cannot hit a motorcycle with a mounted machine gun... nor can he even hit a guy sitting straight up in a jeep, or the windshield. 5 or so people waste 100's of rounds shooting a freaking truck with one person hiding behind it, and don't hit her at all, not even a ricochet off the ground. walkers continuing to go down from hits from sticks that don't even hit the head, or if they do they would certainly not hit the brain. Lazy writing all around.

14. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

Byeeeeeee! <3

15. Neuropyramidal

Neuropyramidal Well-Known Member

The ones that say they are 'officially done' officially always come back. I was officially done with shoe horns in 1947, but i still show up to the Shoe Horn Aficionado meetings to complain about the coffee. :p

• Agree Agree x 1