Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Henry: Dead or Alive?

Discussion in 'Episode 813 - Do Not Send Us Astray' started by Jen7, Mar 26, 2018.

1. purriwinkle

purriwinkle Well-Known Member

If so, they better watch out. I'm thinking that the savior's don't realize he can actually shoot and that he's lethal with a pointy stick. If he's not in a cell he might be able to do a little damage when his captors least expect it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Blueman

Blueman Well-Known Member

I think Henry is still alive. He is not captured and held captive by the saviours. Rather, he is on hot pursuit of the escaped saviours. He's trailing Jared and will finish him off with a pointy stick because Jared looks down upon him and does not think Henry is a threat.
    And, Henry will die too. If he walks out of a barn, it will be cool.

• Like Like x 6
  3. zombiemom62

zombiemom62 Well-Known Member

I think he's chasing them too, and the real question will be who puts him down in the end, Morgan or Carol. Did Morgan ever say how Duane was put down? Carol would be able to do it this time, no question. We all keep looking for what sends Morgan packing, but Carol has been pretty unstable too, wonder what will send her over the edge again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mistertrouble189

mistertrouble189 Well-Known Member

Ugh I feel so bad for Henry, all alone in this world. His father and brother murdered by the Saviors and who knows where his mother is. No one really looks after him and he’s trying to turn to Carol for guidance and she’s shutting him hard (I understand why). Now he’s been making dumb decisions and about to make it worse probably, quite possibly end up dead too as a result of his dumb actions. But he’s a poor angry lost scared little boy and he’s got no one to take him in really. Lol it’s a tragedy and a little boy ends up dead. It’ll be real interesting to see how it impacts Crazy Morgan. Those Gavin hallucinations were cool!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Gustavo LaPizza

Mark my words, i can see through the lazy writing and build up here: final episode, final confrontation between the hilltop and the saviors. The saviors bring out of nowhere the kid and ask the hilltop to open the gate, the guy Who is holding him is the psycho guy that killed his brother. Maggie let them in. The situation seem desperate and the saviors seem at the point of taking over but then something happens ( like an ambush set up by the hilltop or some sort of sabotage by dwight or eugene ) and in the confusion the kid picks a pole and set himself free killing Psycho guy. Thats the laziest thing i can possibly think so its what probably will happen

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

6. Marc

Marc Well-Known Member

Wait a minute...this whole thing reminds, why did they place one, wounded, guard at the gate in the first place? That one in the tower? Holy **** they really do dumb shit for the plot to move on these days.

Also, I think he will either be turned a walker, used as hostage and die or he survives it all and becomes a character in the background, doing farming duty for 45 years as a punishment from Ezekiel.

7. Sharpie61

Sharpie61 Well-Known Member

I think he’s alive, only to be a problem later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

THANK YOU. I was not happy with him entering the prisoner pen, but man the kid is getting a lot of hate. lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Reina

Reina Active Member

@Gustavo LaPizza, your name makes me want pizza. Stahp that! You must change your username.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. PepperAnn

PepperAnn Well-Known Member

Damn you for making me feel bad for Henry. LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Apollonia

Apollonia Well-Known Member

Anyone other then me sees Henry resembling a lifesize Chucky Doll?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. IfDarylDiesRiot

This.

13. Sully

Sully Active Member

Henry could be a good replacement for Carl in the Whisperers arc.

14. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

I think he`s alive and I also think Henry is probably hiding somewhere in Hilltop.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. DarylIsHott

DarylIsHott Member

I`d like to thank who ever rated my post dumb .. oh wait I don`t care. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Jen7

Jen7 Well-Known Member

It may have been a touch screen accident ;) I don’t think your comment was dumb...even if it was absolutely incorrect :p

• Funny Funny x 1