Battle Royale Forums

Welcome to Battle Royale Forums. Join us today and become part of the growing group of survivors.

Maggie Vs. Rick

Discussion in 'Episode 816 - Wrath' started by Neuropyramidal, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Singtress

Singtress Active Member

I think if rick had wanted to kill Negan, he would have killed Negan.
    His intention was to bring him down to the point where he couldn’t move or he’d bleed out. Thereby surrendering.

2. Bettie

Bettie Active Member

You've got me there, he is nice to look at.

It was really hard for me to hate this character so much when I love the actor!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Creepy Crawlies

To me it seemed Rick did go for the kill on Negan but immediately afterwards Rick realized he needs to save him to fulfill Carls dying wish.

As for Maggie VS Rick; it could go several directions [plenty have been talked about already]. I really hope it doesn't become a Hilltop VS Alexandria war in season 9.

4. ScarlettCrow

ScarlettCrow Member

I am not sure how I feel about this. Did this happen in the comics? I know rick keeping negan as his prisoner did but Maggie being like this against rick and michonne?

5. BadassRick

BadassRick Active Member

In the comic, she wasn't thrilled about keeping him alive, but she didn't stage some act of rebellion like the TV-version is.